Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

The Apple of Automobiles
By rtroiani

2013 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

When you use Apple gear, it is a joy because everything "just works". I find it the same way with Hondas. I now have a few hundred miles on my 2014 EX Coupe and I still smile every time I get in. It has sporty performance, very comfortable, and just enough tech to be helpful, but not get in the way.

My favorite features are the push button start, auto unlock and auto headlights to name a few. You can't imagine how convenient it is not to dig a key out of your pocket with your hands full to start the car until you don't have to do it. And leaving the headlights on Auto all the time is brilliant. Why have I been doing this manually all these years? Because not everyone things of it. Also love the programmable features such as how the doors unlock (just driver, driver + passenger, etc.).

The paddle shifters on the CVT seem to not be very useful, so I don't use them. The Mazda 3's paddle shifters were much more engaging, but no big deal. Also, a seatbelt holder on the driver's side would help in reaching for it when you are short like me and have the seat far forward.

9k mile update accord sport
By adansereau

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Well after 9 months and 9 k miles I think I know the car well. First it looks great, rides well, comfy, no problems, and the gas mpg can be fantastic if you keep your foot off the floorboards. I have seen high 30s low 40s wow ! But I drive it quickly so many times I am in the upper 20s or low 30s. I am not quite sold on the cvt, don't get me wrong it work fine , can be sooo smooth and for 99 percent of people the smoother the better, but I like to feel the shifts so the car is too smooth and quite at times. It has plenty of power and on the highway it is effortless to pass and accelerate but off the line the cvt timid till 10 mph Great car

Great vehicle, poor seat comfort
By chanchu1

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We bought the Honda accord knowing that its reliability and quality build would not let us down. We commute 180 miles daily, to and from, all highway miles. In the first year we put 50K on the vehicle with zero issues. The vehicle gets great gas mileage as advertised. The down fall....Not only are the seats hard, they have a c type curve design with no lumbar adjustment. For shorter individuals as my wife, the head rest would constantly keep her head leaned forward. She eventually began suffer from back and neck pain. At this point we decided get rid of the vehicle. Other than that, a great vehicle.

exterior design, handling, gas mileage and CVT tranny

The seats are terrible!

Wow
By joel21

2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up an LX-S manual. It has every feature I want and nothing I don't. Incredible fit and finish, incredible refinement and sportiness, and incredible beauty. I can't believe that more people aren't buying these.

Manual transmission, handling, sound, back-up camera, gorgeous exterior design

Best CVT ever build
By ahmadbutt001

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

So much power, never feel difference then other automatic transmission...good looking car so much leg room...way better then Toyota Camry and other cars. Love Honda

CVT. 18' rims everything's overall