Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

LISTEN TO ME
By John B

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Ex 2 door manual
By Michael

2013 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

glitchy electronics
By sergey kharitonov

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

if you buying this car. leave the headlight and hazards on for 4 min. and if it starts then dont worry about it...if it doesnt starts after 4 min..RUN AWAY or carry a jump pack in the car

Oil Burner
By myounger

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm being generous giving this car three stars. My wife and I have owned this car for three years. Currently, the car has 20,000 miles on the odometer. Since day one this car has suffered from oil consumption, at least one quart, between oil changes. I change the oil every 4,000 miles with full synthetic, 0W-20. The dealer told me this was normal. Last week I got in the car and when I started the engine I could tell not all cylinders were firing. The car would barely idle and all warning lights illuminated. After a week in the shop the dealer discovered the number one cylinder had a fouled plug and the rings for that cylinder were aligned. This condition allowed oil to bypass the rings fouling the plug. The rings for this cylinder were replaced. The car runs better than day one and the VCM seems to work more efficiently and not as noisy. Only time will tell.

2013 Honda Accord Sport
By Hondaownersince2004

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my Honda Accord Sport brand new in October 2013. Since then, my screen/monitor, starter & battery have been replaced under warranty. The screen went out within a few months, the starter went out in July 2015 at about 17,000 miles and my battery's cell went bad this week at 27,000 miles. After being stranded twice by my car, I'm questioning its reliability & wondering what will happen next. I owned a Honda Civic for 10 years & did not have any issues with it. After reading numerous complaints and talking to a Honda salesperson, starter and battery issues are fairly common with newer models. I travel a lot for job purposes, so I must have a car that is reliable. I will be trading my Honda soon.