2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Improved appeal
By oldkid on 07/05/13 11:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased on the 4th, car has 85 miles. Initial impressions- fit/finish/materials quality are among the best if the best combination in class. Ride, while not a quiet as some perhaps, is still plenty quiet and smooth enough without sacrificing handling. However comparing to my last car, a c5 corvette, just about anything would seem smooth to me :). -MSRP $30,070 -paid $28.500 However I'm sure many in the mainland do $1-2k better than us here in Hawaii. -Hondacare 7yr./80,000 w/$100 Deductable- $895 So, FYI- shop the Hondacare Warranty price options online before you buy as you can save a lot in the Finance office. I am going to stop mine before it is submitted and get better.

Horrible milage
By np070209 on 06/02/13 08:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car itself is a fun car to drive. Looks and drives great. My complaint is that it come nowhere close to the mileage they claim in the city, at least not yet. Honda claims you should receive about 20 MPG in the city. These calculations are also based without the Econ button you can use which also, is supposed to increase mileage. My first tank of gas I got around 13.4 MPG, this was mostly city driving. Of coarse I called the dealer and I was told the car needed to be broke in, the computer needed to learn my driving habits. This would take 5000 miles for the car to be broke in and learn my habits. so far, not even close to claimed mileage. Look forward to buying another Infiniti.

It's fun but the mileage isn't close to what they claim.
By nperrry on 05/20/13 05:33 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a Infiniti M35 to the 2013 Accord Coupe. I love the design of the car and it's a blast to drive. My complaint is this. I'm not getting anywhere near the mileage they claim to get in the city. I've even drove like a little ole man from Pasadena just to see if I could get it to improve. I'm getting like 13 or 14 MPG in the city, WITH THE ECON BUTTON ON. I've called the dealer and they claim that the car needs to break in, have at least 5000 miles on it. Well I sure hope this is true because as it stands now, I'd have kept my Infiniti and am counting the months until I can drop this Honda off at the dealer and go get another Infiniti.

Should Be But Isn't
By danielbrian142 on 04/12/13 15:00 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've always owned a Honda except for a 6 mth period of a Nissan, and I can say this will be my last one. I bought the Honda in January of 2013. By 4/12/2013, I'm ready to return it. By February, the car developed rattles in the sunroof, front dash, back quarter panel, driver-side door, and center console. It has been in for these rattles 3 different times. Furthermore, the infotainment (audio/navi) system is the most unreliable software I've ever experienced. It constantly crashes, stops responding, sends extremely loud static. The UI is backwards and cumbersome. It is so version 1.0 it shouldn't have been released. I should have bought a Ford. Honda says an update is inprogress.

Nice quieter ride with some bugs that need fixed
By jetascs on 02/26/13 13:23 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Looked at and test drove a 2010 Accord Coupe, it was nice but too much road noise. Was in the market again and the ride, power, and road noise were markedly better in the '13 than the previous Accords. Interior leather and finishes are very nicely done. Getting 32 MPG combined (60% hwy miles). Only problem is the audio system. Having the same issue a lot of others are reporting with intermittent muted / distorted sound. Message boards and forums are saying Honda is providing a firmware fix end of Feb first of March 13. Let's hope so... very disappointing for only having the car 3 weeks!!

Proud to buy another Honda
By malcolm10 on 02/08/13 11:40 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have a super commute that makes fuel mileage a priority which the Civic does a great job however comfort and convenience suffered Now with the new Accord EXL coupe I have good mileage combined with a quiet comfortable ride wrapped in more technology then seems possible It does not match my wife's A5 in luxury but it is not all that far away

Best Honda Yet
By pjac on 01/18/13 13:40 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning three Civics, I decided to try an Accord. This is the best Honda yet. Wish I bought one earlier. The car is a fully loaded EX-L V6. I assumed that gas mileage would be around 25 MPG. Since I owned it (Nov 2012), it's ranging from 28 to 34 MPG. I drive about 50/50 Hwy/City in Long Island, NY. On a trip from LI to Newport, RI, I averaged 34.1 MPG. I use the ECON setting for about 90% or driving. For power the V6 in Non-ECON, the car can keep up with vehicles costing much more. It is a poor man's BMW, but worth every penny of it.

problem with radio or?
By cali4all on 12/31/12 09:47 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I like the car, think it is very comfortable, agree with other issues, center console lid should slide so can use as arm rest, but get use it and I am short. Anyways, having issues with the radio with static and have had all the presets disappear one time now (they did come back after a while). The issue acts like a short, went to the dealer and they said have another similar complaint, they said Honda says it is a software problem, wish they told me when I called an made and showed up for the service appt. The problem is not fixed, googled the issue. I didn't see anything about it. This is irritating. Asked if Honda would call me or if I had to call them again and told didn't know.

Back to Honda
By suwish on 12/30/12 03:25 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My last car was 2007 BMW 335i Coupe so I was worried about getting bored with a normal car. Not so with the Accord Sports 4D or the Coupe with paddle shifter. The 4 cyl is plenty powerful, quiet, great handling, & fantastic gas mileage. I got the Coupe LX-S which is the base model yet it came with bluetooth, auto temp control, back up camera, cruise. Missed my remote access but that's it. Back to lower maintenance cost, less gas, & feeling smart about getting good value. Got it at $22,393 with sticker at $24,990. Damn good car for the money.

Longtime Honda Owner, Called to Return
By cirdevsys on 12/13/12 07:22 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this 2013 Accord to replace my 2012 Civic that was destroyed in Hurricaine Sandy. The salesman steared me into this car and now I have Buyer's Remorse. I have owned many Honda's in my day, Prelude's and Accord's but this model is a looser. 3 weeks in I called to ask the dealer if I could exchange for a Civic and he said "Not without big fees" The problem is they have tried to make everything microprocessor based. You can't just spin a dial and tune the rabio anymore. I gone off the road, twice already just trying to search for a new station. This car is an overdesigned dog! Take it from a longtime Honda owner. Consider the features offered and if you really need them.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe in VA is:

$145 per month*