2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 19

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
I LOVE MY ACCORD SPORT!!
By k00lbr33z3 on 10/19/12 10:42 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan on 10/15/2012. This is my first Honda and I'm very happy to have made the switch. I was on the fence between this and the 2013 Toyota Camry. I really felt the Accord was the best value for my money and long term use.

2013 sport
By cowbells on 10/08/12 15:31 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought a new accord sport 2 weeks ago. Very nice car,Dealer really started nogh.price when i told them i was buying that day,but was going to a different dealer in another town. Got mine for 22,200 sticker was around 25,000 +i got mud guards,wheel locks,and trunk mat. that they think r worth 600.00. for what i can afford i really like the car. First time i drove it i thought the tach. was broken it hardley moves with the CVT trans.on a nornal take off. Great miles p.g. first day drove 300 miles @80 mph and got 37 mpg with only 20 miles on it when i started. Getting 26 aro und town. Dealer says its fast, but i havn,t seen that yet, but haven'tried keeping RPM'S up till its broken in.

Best Honda I've ever owned
By nchondaguy on 10/04/12 12:30 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

What a great car. Traded my 09 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 for this car. Opted for the 4 cylinder CVT, and I'm not missing any power. It's super quiet and comfortable. Feels like I'm driving a much higher-end car. Didn't get the NAV, 2k more for it and salesperson advised because she said eventually AHA is going to offer it. And I have an iphone so what's the point. Gave me a $3500 off bc I traded in a honda for a honda, same dealership too. Didn't like the previous sedan model appearance at all, so I thought I would have to get the coupe, but I love the sportiness of the sedan. Great product and great company

2.4L Sport
By springman on 09/29/12 06:25 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Picked up a 2.4L Sport yesterday. My 6th Honda although I have had many other brands. For once you now get floor mats at n.e.c! No one cries more then Honda when you try to negotiate. Go in and hit them hard and mention you shopped VW. That gets them real active. I got mine for 23,471 with wheel locks. Then they came up with a zero down lease- they pay taxes and tags- great. Car is impressive. Seats now are comfortable and the Sport has the spoiler and dual exhaust and 4 more hp. The engine is smooth as silk. The Insight was coarse compared to this. Finally the road noise is subdued. You do hear a whoosh noise when driving though. I'm getting 34-36 mpg highway. Honda has improved!

Worth the Wait
By carguy1212 on 09/28/12 08:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been waiting to buy a new car for a while now and test drove, the optima sx, Hyundai 2.0, Camry, Altima v6 and finally the 2013 Honda accord v6. Out of all the cars, the Honda has surpassed all them in the feel and power. I read alot of negativity on blogs and other websites, but i think these people need to get behind the wheel of this baby. The interior was well spaced out, the backup camera moves with the wheel (cool). The overall look from the outside has a Acura look and feel with a Honda price .

Magical
By afghouri on 09/17/12 13:13 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The midcar sedan segment is hyper competitive but there is a huge difference between styling vs. substance. I looked at several cool looking, swoopy cars with fascinating digital dashboards, but nothing compared to the Honda's driving experience, and I drove them back to back. Interior materials and fit and finish are now a 10 out of 10 (prior model's was really unacceptable). I slightly miss the double wishbone suspension but it's hard to really notice due to the virtually flawless execution of the package as a whole. If you value the driving experience more than just styling and appearance, this is the sedan to own - especially given its reliability. A masterpiece of engineering