2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 17

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
problem with radio or?
By cali4all on 12/31/12 09:47 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I like the car, think it is very comfortable, agree with other issues, center console lid should slide so can use as arm rest, but get use it and I am short. Anyways, having issues with the radio with static and have had all the presets disappear one time now (they did come back after a while). The issue acts like a short, went to the dealer and they said have another similar complaint, they said Honda says it is a software problem, wish they told me when I called an made and showed up for the service appt. The problem is not fixed, googled the issue. I didn't see anything about it. This is irritating. Asked if Honda would call me or if I had to call them again and told didn't know.

Back to Honda
By suwish on 12/30/12 03:25 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My last car was 2007 BMW 335i Coupe so I was worried about getting bored with a normal car. Not so with the Accord Sports 4D or the Coupe with paddle shifter. The 4 cyl is plenty powerful, quiet, great handling, & fantastic gas mileage. I got the Coupe LX-S which is the base model yet it came with bluetooth, auto temp control, back up camera, cruise. Missed my remote access but that's it. Back to lower maintenance cost, less gas, & feeling smart about getting good value. Got it at $22,393 with sticker at $24,990. Damn good car for the money.

Buyer beware
By noiseboy on 12/29/12 22:22 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Buyer beware. Brand new 2013 Accord EX-L comes with an instrument panel that would make Star Trek fans drool but unless you get the 6 cylinder. IT CAN'T OPEN A GARAGE DOOR. Who thought that was intelligent design.

Best Accord yet!
By limaguy79 on 12/26/12 01:10 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Having owned quite a few Hondas (12 altogether) this is by far the best Honda Accord to date. Compared with the last gen. its MUCH quieter inside and has a more solid feel overall. I have the CVT 4 cyl. It rivals many other automakers V6 engines, however it still is not as refined as the V6 offered for the Accord. Design is all relative but the controls are relatively simple and straight forward. Honda lane watch sees gimicky but after using it for a month it def. has merritt. I rated build quality a "4" because lets face it, its a new design and under warranty, I have replaced both rear tail lights due to condensation inside them. Other Accords on dealer lot had the same problem.

Pleasant surprise!
By dnoveau on 12/18/12 08:25 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Admittedly, two weeks in the new Accord really doesn't give enough data support my positive reactions to this car. Coming out of a 2010 Honda Insight, almost any bigger car would seem vastly better. I tested: Caddy A class, Nissan Sentra and Altima, '13 Civic, Volt, Fiat Abarth, several Fords, Audi 3, BMW X1, and others. The base BMW was pretty nice, and the only real competition in my tastes, but a lot more $. The Accord Sport has a great combination of features without being overly "loaded" and the price is great. Several cars ago, my wife had a 2007 BMW 530. The Accord compares favorably in size and convenience, if not in high speed (+90) stability, for about one third the price.

The "Surprising" Loud Honda Accord
By jmbogner on 12/17/12 05:14 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

2013 Accord Sport that developed a loud rattle from 20-30 MPH in the drivers left hand dash. I took it to the shop and they attempted to fix it. They realized that the car had two cabin temperature sensors installed (supposed to only have one) and both were malfunctioning. So it took two repair visits to rectify this issue. I am now sitting in the service shop where they need to tear off my entire dash to fix a loud rattle in the center dash that they expect will take two days to fix. So I have been in the shop 3 times in the past 7 weeks of owning this car and it still is really loud. I really thought that Honda was pushing the quietness of the car but they completely missed the mar

bought it today
By rsxs on 12/15/12 23:49 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I just got my honda accord sport in blue today. I waited for a month and a half to get the manual and it was worth the wait. I drove the CVT first and i was ready to take a nap.It sucks! Felt soooo slow! The 6 speed gearbox was tricky from first two second gear but i got used to it. Short throws and fun. Not a afterthought. And feels way quicker than the garbage CVT and better sound too from the dual exhaust. Very rich black interior. I gave 3 out of 5 for reliability because of first day purchase.

Longtime Honda Owner, Called to Return
By cirdevsys on 12/13/12 07:22 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this 2013 Accord to replace my 2012 Civic that was destroyed in Hurricaine Sandy. The salesman steared me into this car and now I have Buyer's Remorse. I have owned many Honda's in my day, Prelude's and Accord's but this model is a looser. 3 weeks in I called to ask the dealer if I could exchange for a Civic and he said "Not without big fees" The problem is they have tried to make everything microprocessor based. You can't just spin a dial and tune the rabio anymore. I gone off the road, twice already just trying to search for a new station. This car is an overdesigned dog! Take it from a longtime Honda owner. Consider the features offered and if you really need them.

Superb Craftsmanship
By amram on 12/08/12 08:51 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

For 2013 Honda has outdone themselves with this model, I have owned several Hondas in the past; This particular year model I just had to have. The body lines, aggressive looks,commands respect and in my opinion has even outdone Hyundai in the design department, not to mention the entry price and features that it offers.

New Navi needs help or upgrade!!
By needagarmin on 12/05/12 04:52 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Previous vehicle was 2009 EX-L w/ Navi. New vehicle is 2013 EX-L w/ Navi. Was very excited about the new Navi but leaves a lot to be desired. Terrible voice recognition and system freezes up to point you have to turn vehicle off to reset! Many features not available while driving anymore.. (I realize this is new safety standard.) But, if voice recognition doesn't work system is basically useless. Text message feature doesn't work with my Droid HTC Thunderbolt. Guess system was only built for iPhone? Squealing noise in front left wheel area or power steering. Already had car at dealer with less than 3k miles. Arm rest not as big as previous model and doesn't slide anymore..