2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Listened to its Customers
By aviationguy on 02/07/13 19:53 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I'm very pleased with my new metallic beige EX-L. I had bought a 2009 Civic because I didn't like the 8th generation Accords at all, but when I saw what Honda did with the 9th generation Accord, I had to have one. For me, coming from a noisy, teeth-jarringly bumpy Civic, my new Accord feels like pure luxury.

Switched from BMW to Honda Accord
By inbaskingridge on 02/07/13 17:58 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My lease was up on my 2010 BMW 328i x-drive (AWD) and I decided to get off the lease treadmill and buy...in this case a 2013 Accord EX-L with navigation. Overall, I am very happy with the switch. This is the first Honda I've owned. Build quality is excellent, road noise is probably less than my BMW.

Best Honda I have ever owned!!!!!
By jaacolumbusnc on 01/26/13 11:23 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My 2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4 cyl was purchased from Dick Brooks Honda, Greer SC. It is the second Honda I have purchased from their internet agent, Sharon G. and her assistant Matthew S.. My previous car was a 2013 Subaru Outback. I went back to Honda for comfort and miles per gallon. I have read other reviews appearing here with complaints. There is no doubt in my opinion that their owners are not driving the same car which I am driving. The 2013 Accord is absolutely outstanding in every manner possible. I am an 84 year old retired US Army officer and I have owned many cars in the past from other manufacturers. This Honda Accord is state-of-the art. Drive it - you'll buy it!

Great Car- Great Features - Great MPG
By exosp123 on 01/24/13 13:24 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 1st Honda. I traded a Cadillac STS on a 13 EX-L and could'nt be more satisfied. On my 1st tank, (395 miles with 121 miles before emty), I average 29.1 on the dash display, and on the actual fuel use (395.7 mi div by 12.27 gal) I got 32.24 MPG. Great for the 1st tank on about 80/20 % Highway / City. At 60 MPH on a flat road, the RPM is 1700 and shows 40 MPG on the dash. I'm still finding out features this car has and there are many.. Don't lose your owners manual, as most require various steps to control. The 3 cameras are my favorite but it goes on and on. The radio is equal to the Bose in my old car. It's unfortunate other owners on here are not getting my results.

Great looks, quality and budget friendly too!
By 350zguy on 01/19/13 19:48 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought my 2013 Accord Sport a few months ago, and have almost 6000 miles on it. The car handles really well, and averages about 27 mpg in town and about 35 mpg on the hwy. This Accord looks great - all black, and good fit and finish. The suspension, handling and brakes are perfect for my driving tastes. The dealer experience was super, too - I traded in my 2012 Civic EX with only 25k miles (it had been a huge disappointment).

WOW! Great car
By thomasr1950 on 01/19/13 16:09 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned Hondas since 1983, i'm amazed how each new design is suprior to the others. This car is truly amazing in value. The price increase in minimal considering the new tech features & safety. It's got better performance, smoother ride, quieter & more comfortable. Anyone looking at a model in this class needs to drive one. Compare it to the other's in it's class. You will be amazed! Buy it.

Good all around car
By ethanallen on 01/19/13 06:55 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I put 1100 miles on this great car. It is so easy to drive, with all around visability for safety. Nice inside, with comfortable seats. But it rides like a buckboard. Over 50 MPH, it absorbs bumps well. Around where I live, most of the regular roads are at 45 MPH or less, and all full of patches and repaired cracks. Shock waves are transmitted sharply, and actually make me sea sick. So, I have to drive only on selected routes. The tire pressure is at spec. No rattles, solidly built with quality inisde and out.

Best Honda Yet
By pjac on 01/18/13 13:40 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning three Civics, I decided to try an Accord. This is the best Honda yet. Wish I bought one earlier. The car is a fully loaded EX-L V6. I assumed that gas mileage would be around 25 MPG. Since I owned it (Nov 2012), it's ranging from 28 to 34 MPG. I drive about 50/50 Hwy/City in Long Island, NY. On a trip from LI to Newport, RI, I averaged 34.1 MPG. I use the ECON setting for about 90% or driving. For power the V6 in Non-ECON, the car can keep up with vehicles costing much more. It is a poor man's BMW, but worth every penny of it.

STILL Unhappy With Car
By brdln on 01/15/13 13:00 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Dislike this car more than ever. Posted earlier review, titled "buyer's remorse", and it just keeps getting worse. The radio sceeches and will not work at times, the floor mats are so cheap, driver's is showing wear at 3 mths, 1600 miles. Had to buy aftr mrket mats. Car rides rough, any small bump in the road beats you to death. I hate driving this car, it is the roughest and bounciest car I have ever driven. My Tacoma Prerunner w/hard suspnsion on unpaved rds is smoother. Daylite running lights Can Not be turned off when the car is running. If there was any way I could afford the thousands in loss, I would dump this pig. The list of what is wrong with this car keeps going.

Outstanding car for most part
By tluab on 01/15/13 10:28 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I had previous to this 2013 Accord Sport a 2006 BMW 525. There is no comparison between the two cars as the Accord handles much better and of course the build quality is incredible. Not to mention mileage and the superb 8" screen with bluetooth, etc. The value for the money is absolutely amazing. There are two complaints that are relatively minor given the overall package, but potential buyers should be aware of. First, the seats are hard and have poor lumbar support (no matter what you do with the lumbar adjustment). Second the CVT is 'peaky' when you drive it in the standard mode. In eco mode it lugs but actually feels better. In sport the rpms won't come down when cruising.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord in VA is:

$143 per month*