2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 14

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car- Great Features - Great MPG
By exosp123 on 01/24/13 13:24 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 1st Honda. I traded a Cadillac STS on a 13 EX-L and could'nt be more satisfied. On my 1st tank, (395 miles with 121 miles before emty), I average 29.1 on the dash display, and on the actual fuel use (395.7 mi div by 12.27 gal) I got 32.24 MPG. Great for the 1st tank on about 80/20 % Highway / City. At 60 MPH on a flat road, the RPM is 1700 and shows 40 MPG on the dash. I'm still finding out features this car has and there are many.. Don't lose your owners manual, as most require various steps to control. The 3 cameras are my favorite but it goes on and on. The radio is equal to the Bose in my old car. It's unfortunate other owners on here are not getting my results.

Great looks, quality and budget friendly too!
By 350zguy on 01/19/13 19:48 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought my 2013 Accord Sport a few months ago, and have almost 6000 miles on it. The car handles really well, and averages about 27 mpg in town and about 35 mpg on the hwy. This Accord looks great - all black, and good fit and finish. The suspension, handling and brakes are perfect for my driving tastes. The dealer experience was super, too - I traded in my 2012 Civic EX with only 25k miles (it had been a huge disappointment).

WOW! Great car
By thomasr1950 on 01/19/13 16:09 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned Hondas since 1983, i'm amazed how each new design is suprior to the others. This car is truly amazing in value. The price increase in minimal considering the new tech features & safety. It's got better performance, smoother ride, quieter & more comfortable. Anyone looking at a model in this class needs to drive one. Compare it to the other's in it's class. You will be amazed! Buy it.

Good all around car
By ethanallen on 01/19/13 06:55 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I put 1100 miles on this great car. It is so easy to drive, with all around visability for safety. Nice inside, with comfortable seats. But it rides like a buckboard. Over 50 MPH, it absorbs bumps well. Around where I live, most of the regular roads are at 45 MPH or less, and all full of patches and repaired cracks. Shock waves are transmitted sharply, and actually make me sea sick. So, I have to drive only on selected routes. The tire pressure is at spec. No rattles, solidly built with quality inisde and out.

STILL Unhappy With Car
By brdln on 01/15/13 13:00 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Dislike this car more than ever. Posted earlier review, titled "buyer's remorse", and it just keeps getting worse. The radio sceeches and will not work at times, the floor mats are so cheap, driver's is showing wear at 3 mths, 1600 miles. Had to buy aftr mrket mats. Car rides rough, any small bump in the road beats you to death. I hate driving this car, it is the roughest and bounciest car I have ever driven. My Tacoma Prerunner w/hard suspnsion on unpaved rds is smoother. Daylite running lights Can Not be turned off when the car is running. If there was any way I could afford the thousands in loss, I would dump this pig. The list of what is wrong with this car keeps going.

Outstanding car for most part
By tluab on 01/15/13 10:28 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I had previous to this 2013 Accord Sport a 2006 BMW 525. There is no comparison between the two cars as the Accord handles much better and of course the build quality is incredible. Not to mention mileage and the superb 8" screen with bluetooth, etc. The value for the money is absolutely amazing. There are two complaints that are relatively minor given the overall package, but potential buyers should be aware of. First, the seats are hard and have poor lumbar support (no matter what you do with the lumbar adjustment). Second the CVT is 'peaky' when you drive it in the standard mode. In eco mode it lugs but actually feels better. In sport the rpms won't come down when cruising.

Tremendous Value...wish it handled like an Acura TL
By rengoh on 01/08/13 20:55 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Applies to the Touring Model, FULLY loaded: The bottom line is this: The value is nearly impossible to beat. Although the car ain't no Audi, if it had hydraulic steering, it could pass as an Acura TL hands-down and be priced as a $42,000 car--no joke. In fact, technologically, its interior is far superior to the Acura. If you are looking for a near-luxury, sporty family sedan under $35,000 that uses regular gasoline, then this is likely your car. You just have to make sure you can compromise with the very un-Honda-like electric steering. It's worth noting that the Altima is a serious competitor here, but the lack of rear-headroom and the lame sound system ruined it for me.

Poor gas mileage
By loyalhonda on 01/08/13 19:42 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have ~1,000 miles on my new car and am getting 19/20 mpg in the city instead of the 27mpg advertised. Contacted Honda of America and they will not open a case until the first maintenance check which I assume will be around 7500 miles. Do I have a lemon or have others experienced this problem? I otherwise really like this car and have a been a loyal honda owner for more than 20 years.

Awesome sporty family ride
By jravelo on 01/07/13 06:20 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you still think that a fun-to-drive car and a family sedan never go together, think again. Go to your Honda dealer, test drive this V6 accord, use the S on the gear shift, and enjoy !!!! Build is tight, looks are great inside and outside, the technology is a little confusing, but great once you figure it out, and overall, is a great car, Simply put, you CAN NOT go wrong with this car, it drives great, it looks great, and as soon as you drive it, you know you will have a long lasting car.

New LX CVT purchase - first impression review
By paathiker1 on 01/05/13 21:18 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Previous car 2000 Accord LX. The value is huge with the features, for the money it was tough to beat. Great deal too, I purchased on 12/31/12 at invoice plus a $500 credit for using Honda Finance. My only frustration is that my 2000 6 speaker stereo sounded better than the 4 speaker unit in the 2013. Also the center console is smaller and does not have the upper tray, just less storage overall. The dash layout is fantastic, the climate controls are minimal in the space it occupies, and the i-Mid control in the LX is much easier to use compared to the dual screen arrangement in the EX-L and above.