Used 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

great car
By ptg2001

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

we now have approx eight thousand miles and did the first oil change very easy and the care still runs great we get combined around town 23 to 27 mpg and when it includes more freeway we get 28 to 31 and stright freeway going down to magic mountain approx 350 miles driving 75 to 80 we got 30 to 31

cameras

get rid of the small mirror on drivers side its useless

Beware
By rockamatic

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

It's a pretty good car, but buyers beware of some strange features. The Sport edition has some weird thing on the steering wheel called a paddle shifter. It's there so you can get the feel of a stick shift on an automatic. But the problem is... you go to hit your blinker, and lo and behold you've just downshifted going like 80 miles an hour... really dangerous! The other weird feature is the driver's side rear view mirror. It has a second little mirror attached to it. This bends the image of the oncoming car. I'm driving down the interstate, and this car is coming up beside me, and to my surprise he cuts over into my lane and nearly sideswipes me, so I swerve. But that was only an illusion.

Lumbar support on the electronic seats. That's why I had to spend so much more to get the Sport edition. It should be standard of all Accords. It's standard on the Kia Optima. Incidentally, the Kia Optima gives you a lot more bang for your buck.

Discard the paddle shifter. Discard the psychedelic rear view mirror before someone gets killed. Make electronic seats and lumbar support standard on all Accords, and have it on the passenger side too. I've owned it for 6 months and still can't turn the radio on. It's buried somewhere in the in-dash display. It makes you long for the antique knobs that made cars so much fun. Lower the price, or Optima and Sonata will leave you in the dust.

Poor Navigation system
By gwithrow

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is worse than my 6 year old COSTCO Garmain GPS which I use in my new 2013 Honda Accord. It shows grey streets BUT without names of streets. Go figure, a map without street names?

My First Honda
By happy_doug

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have to say that my first time dealing with Honda was a real pleasant surprise. I purchased the Honda Accord because I needed a nice sedan after having a great Hyundai SUV that I worked to death. The quality and nice amenities that came with this basic model is amazing. No one else could give me the same bennies Honda could or the same quality after checking out the competition. I also wanted something that depreciated less than the other brands. Only Toyota Camry was equal in the respect and after being in the Camry, I saw that the interior was inferior and the design a bit dated. The 2013 Honda is fantastic and turns heads everywhere I go. As pretty as a BMW

I am 6'4" and this car is roomy enough for 4 of me in the front and back.

adequate
By mhubert1

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

13000 miles and going. Interior a plus (leather and all the bells and whistles) Software is lacking. Audio has demonstrated software problems. delay in the Wiper system has already malfunctioned. Gas Mileage is amazing @ 36 average...sometimes 39. Extreme delay in initial acceleration with CVT transmission-Would prefer the gears. Overall a sharp looking car. So far has proved to be reliable. 89 out of 100

Side Camera- great feature