2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Brand New Sport CVT!
By flhondaowner on 04/03/13 06:55 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased the 2013 Accord Sport in black last week. I chose the Sport model because I believe it looks nicer than a LX, and of course is roughly $2000 less than an EX. The base Accord comes with everything you need. Like many here, I have owned tons of makes including, SAAB, Audi, Honda, Buick, Chevy etc. The fit and finish on this Accord is really superb. I would not say it is in line with an Audi, but very close and much better than others. Each time I drive the car I find more and more features and driving the car is more fun each time as well. Also note: I actually like the looks of the 2013 Subaru Legacy Sport, but the Accord won on value. Also drove the Fusion and Altima.

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Problems
By nlagares on 03/29/13 09:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Dislikes Internal hard drive – Can only copy original music cds, you cannot copy any media files. This is terrible because most people purchase their music online so you do not have the original disc. The internal hard drive becomes useless. Navigation, when you set a destination and start driving the only way to change it is by voice command, which almost never understands what you say. You have to stop the car in order to change it manually. Imagine being on the highway and you have to get off just to set your destination. This also makes your co-pilot useless. 7” screen – Poor music information layout artist, song title and album are laid out in such a way that

Love the 6-speed ! Try one.
By dougn4 on 03/22/13 09:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Locating a 6-spd LX was a frustrating experience. If you want one, be persistent, and check dealer inventories on line. I love the smooth manual and engine combination. Our Accord offers a nice balance of comfort, quiet, MPG, performance, and modest cost. The ride is jittery, but it might be a price we pay for its truly crisp handling. Such things as adjustable lumber support should not be held hostage to another 2 grand for a "package", such things as power seats, moonroofs, and a silly useless spoiler. A few ergonomic glitches, detailed below

Great Car - BAD Stereo
By knucklehead44 on 03/21/13 13:01 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Everything about the car is great...4 months already 10k miles no driving problems...but the Stereo has been a nightmare. From not changing stations to displaying or locking station display for the wrong FM/AM being played AM stations while on FM or XM or Pandora, etc. etc. . This radio is, well, crap. I changed phones, no impact. It is seemingly random how the stereo just does strange things. This needs to be addressed by Honda. One other things...the Front Collision Warning fails in cold weather...could be a huge safety issue.

Love It
By frqntbyr on 03/20/13 17:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I just picked it up yesterday, so I have to wait to judge the reliability, but I love what I've seen so far. Drove Acura TSX, 2013 Altima, Rogue and CRV..this beats them all for features and value hands down. Very smooth ride..voice response system easy to learn...while interior not as luxurious as the Acura, the standard features are more numerous in the Accord. I will update this with actual MPG after a few tankfuls.

Bluetooth interface Issue
By tony2222 on 03/15/13 13:24 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2013 Honda accord sport cvt model. I noticed the bluetooth interface with Pandora and the phone is not working correctly. I took it to the dealer and they noticed the problem also. they check with the Manufacture and they said that they not have any software updates for this model they said they have it for the EX model. Now I'm stock waiting for more people to complaint for my interface isssue to get fix. I don't want my car to be the testing car. Help. Problem. Phone: Call history delays about 10 minutes for it to show in your call history. Pandora: Does not connect correclty all the time. Issues with dropping Pandora thru bluetooth.

No longer has pass-thru
By bob_lo on 03/09/13 18:28 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Just bought my 4th Accord today. Surprised to find out it doesn't have the "ski pass-thru" in the rear seat. Or as it's known in my family, the "hockey stick pas-thru". Too bad Honda chose to "de-content" the current Honda and yet thay pay the NHL a marketing fee to be the "official car of the NHL". What a crock.

Outstanding Value
By aoawol on 03/09/13 11:01 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned many cars in my past. I've owned 9 Hondas, 3 Toyotas, 2 Chyrslers, 3 Chevrolets, and two Fords. Before buying the Accord, I test drove everything in it's class. I kept coming back to the Accord. It's by far the best bang for the buck, it's sized just right, and the performance it good for what you're buying. I've not had any issues with it except for the seat. I think a car in this price should include the power drivers seat. I could use another adjustment or two. But it's not bad enough to have changed my mind. I love the extended Warrenty. I'm covered to 100K miles bumper to bumper. It did cost me a little, but it's well worth it.

Great value and great car
By marcus216 on 03/04/13 07:20 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lease was up on 2010 Acura TL. I was amazed when looking at the Accord. It has nicer interior, more backseat and trunk room, better amenities, equal power and much better gas mileage than my 2010 TL. Accord EXL V6 has very capable handling, great power, and very comfortable, controlled ride. And I love the seats. I looked an Altima, Fusion, Optima, and Passat. The Accord outclassed them all. And for under $27,000 and 1.9% financing, I purchased the Accord and passed on leasing. It will be in my garage for a long time.

2013 Honda Accord sedan acceleration hessitation
By fair2us on 03/02/13 16:10 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I brought my 2013 Honda Accord to Orr Honda of Hot Springs to have back up sensors installed in January 2013. I left it at the dealership and Travis called to tell me that the backup installation kit that I was having them install was missing some pieces. Since they had my vehicle, I asked that a technician ride in the vehicle to identify why it was causing a small stutter, jerking and hesitation when gently accelerating. I was told that the technician said that this was normal in the new Accords and that I had nothing to worry about. Over time, it seems that the stutter/jerking/hesitation has become more prevalent, so I called Honda’s customer service to complain about the issue.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord in VA is:

$145 per month*