Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 216 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great ride, needs more standard options
By k_rock

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Honda, but first Accord, I had an 02 CRV that I loved but needed an upgrade and better mpg. I feel in love with the Accord exterior and really like the pick up that it has for a 4 cylinder.
I decided to stay with the Honda brand as I had over 220K miles on mine and the only maintenance that I did was tune ups and standard oil changes, brakes, etc. I may be spent 2K on mechanical issues over the 10 years that I owned it.

I love how the controls are easily, much better than in my 02 crv, I kept having to reach way forward to change radio stations.

I was a little disappointed with the features that we not on the passenger side with the seat.

The things that I absolutely love are: Mpg!! Heated seats Bluetooth connectivity to play my music Forward collision warning Lane departure warning Blind spot monitor Adjustable driver seat Keyless entry and push button start The exterior sporty look

There are 3 different mpg views for the dash screen, but no way to see a digital speedometer. I commute 2 and a half hours a day and have back issues, so I need to have my seat high but, my steering wheel low. Where the steering wheel is now I can not see ow fast I am going. The lumbar support does not adjust up or down for the driver. There is no adjustable seat height or lumbar support for the passenger which I thought was really weird. Remote starter is an extra….and when you have one professional installed at the dealer there is no integrated remote starter, meaning you need two key remotes. One key for the remote starter and one for operating the vehicle.

An update.
By barkman003

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

6 months in to my ownership, and I love this car. Have averaged 32.5 mpg since new with 70/30, highway/city driving. Minneapolis to chicago trip, averaged 38.5 mpg. you get use to the cvt, but it really does work well overall. Even a lot of regular transmissions are twitchy sometimes. The seats are comfortable for long hauls and the car is easy to drive. The Pandora app is very nice, and the car syncs with my iphone 5 quickly. The black color is still gorgeous. The paddle shifters make it easy to downshift even when the car is in drive, which is useful for some spirited driving, or slowing without braking. I recommend this car to a lot of people, and a couple of them have bought one.

The styling, the fabric seats, the pandora app, paddleshifters, good outward visibility, great gas mileage, lots of headroom, power seats, trunk space.

Better tires than Eagle Ls, better stereo,

Accord Sport the only way to go!!!
By sss39

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased the Sport back in May and have not looked back or regretted the decision.
Come from a Ford Family and just had enough of Big Blue.
I did test drive the Fusion as well as the Nissan Altima and for the money and the overall package, it was a no-brainer.
Plus, it didn't hurt knowing the owners of my local Honda dealer.
All the ratings above, basically describe the car.
Wasn't sure if I was going to like the CVT but I don't have any complaints.
Very smooth and precise and handles very well. Very happy with the purchase and the move to Honda.

Sport-feel, roomy interior, MPG (getting 31-32 MPG), Back-up camera, Bluetooth and Pandora, phone sync. Sharp looking exterior

Would like to have moonroof included, split 60/40 backseat, push button start, and keyless entry

Honda Accord Condenser Problems
By johnd63

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My 2013 Honda Accord took a rock to the condenser within 3 months, it is a common issue for Honda, and they are not willing to correct it. I would not purchase a Honda again.

Good gas mileage.

New design so that the condenser is not subject to road rocks.

I love this car
By niecyny

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Prior to purchasing this car(2013 EX sedan) I was driving a inherited 96 Galant that had 145,000+ miles on it. I only had it for about four months when major things started failing one after the other(radiator,a leak in the rack and pinion etc). I made a bad investment fixing some things because the car had sentimental value but you live and you learn. Now I have my new baby.This is my first new car and I'm 31. I paid for it in full so I have that new car syndrome where I don't want anyone to park near me in fear that they'll scratch it(I have it in black crystal). I love the exterior.It looks like it is really packing some muscle under the hood. You feel a little bumpiness but its not bad.

Side camera, Back camera, Sync to Smart phone, Pandora, Sun roof, Eco button, Trunk space.

Back seat leg room needs expanding