2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Love It
By frqntbyr on 03/20/13 17:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I just picked it up yesterday, so I have to wait to judge the reliability, but I love what I've seen so far. Drove Acura TSX, 2013 Altima, Rogue and CRV..this beats them all for features and value hands down. Very smooth ride..voice response system easy to learn...while interior not as luxurious as the Acura, the standard features are more numerous in the Accord. I will update this with actual MPG after a few tankfuls.

Bluetooth interface Issue
By tony2222 on 03/15/13 13:24 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2013 Honda accord sport cvt model. I noticed the bluetooth interface with Pandora and the phone is not working correctly. I took it to the dealer and they noticed the problem also. they check with the Manufacture and they said that they not have any software updates for this model they said they have it for the EX model. Now I'm stock waiting for more people to complaint for my interface isssue to get fix. I don't want my car to be the testing car. Help. Problem. Phone: Call history delays about 10 minutes for it to show in your call history. Pandora: Does not connect correclty all the time. Issues with dropping Pandora thru bluetooth.

No longer has pass-thru
By bob_lo on 03/09/13 18:28 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Just bought my 4th Accord today. Surprised to find out it doesn't have the "ski pass-thru" in the rear seat. Or as it's known in my family, the "hockey stick pas-thru". Too bad Honda chose to "de-content" the current Honda and yet thay pay the NHL a marketing fee to be the "official car of the NHL". What a crock.

Outstanding Value
By aoawol on 03/09/13 11:01 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned many cars in my past. I've owned 9 Hondas, 3 Toyotas, 2 Chyrslers, 3 Chevrolets, and two Fords. Before buying the Accord, I test drove everything in it's class. I kept coming back to the Accord. It's by far the best bang for the buck, it's sized just right, and the performance it good for what you're buying. I've not had any issues with it except for the seat. I think a car in this price should include the power drivers seat. I could use another adjustment or two. But it's not bad enough to have changed my mind. I love the extended Warrenty. I'm covered to 100K miles bumper to bumper. It did cost me a little, but it's well worth it.

Great value and great car
By marcus216 on 03/04/13 07:20 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lease was up on 2010 Acura TL. I was amazed when looking at the Accord. It has nicer interior, more backseat and trunk room, better amenities, equal power and much better gas mileage than my 2010 TL. Accord EXL V6 has very capable handling, great power, and very comfortable, controlled ride. And I love the seats. I looked an Altima, Fusion, Optima, and Passat. The Accord outclassed them all. And for under $27,000 and 1.9% financing, I purchased the Accord and passed on leasing. It will be in my garage for a long time.

2013 Honda Accord sedan acceleration hessitation
By fair2us on 03/02/13 16:10 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I brought my 2013 Honda Accord to Orr Honda of Hot Springs to have back up sensors installed in January 2013. I left it at the dealership and Travis called to tell me that the backup installation kit that I was having them install was missing some pieces. Since they had my vehicle, I asked that a technician ride in the vehicle to identify why it was causing a small stutter, jerking and hesitation when gently accelerating. I was told that the technician said that this was normal in the new Accords and that I had nothing to worry about. Over time, it seems that the stutter/jerking/hesitation has become more prevalent, so I called Honda’s customer service to complain about the issue.

AWFUL Info-system
By hnda_suks on 02/28/13 19:39 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Could not be more disappointed in Honda! Quality control poor. The most annoying part with my brand new car is the Audio module that intermittently (but most of the time) malfunctions. Every time I switch from another module (Info, Navi, or Phone) to the Audio while driving, the frigging system thinks I just started the car, a black screen appears then HondaLink Logo and then a warning message about safe operation of the vehicle - the same sequence that appears when you first start the car. All this paralyzes the system for 10-15 seconds, and only after that, finally, the Audio features reappear, with radio stations or XM. Worse, the sound loses stereo!!! and only the right side plays.

Nice upgrade!
By chanchu1 on 02/26/13 07:03 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Owned a 2009 Camry and was extremely happy with the car. Drove it 200 miles to and from work daily without a flaw. Car had 178,000 miles and drove like new. Decided to trade in search of better MPG. considered the 2013 Nissan Altima, Ford fusion & Toyota Camry. Glanced at the Kia and Hyundai but just can't get passed the silly looking logo on both korean vehicles. Bottom line, the honda Accord comes with more standard features than all mentioned for about the same price. The Accord handles a bit sportier than the Camry and is not as plush but way out performs the Camry in handling. Only small complaint is a bit of wind and road noise which was similar to the Camry a coworker of mine ownes.

Love this car
By derekleeo on 02/23/13 07:24 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I never thought I would buy a car with a CVT, but this car is great. Honda did a great job tricking you into thinking you are driving a car with a regular tranny. If you drive normal, the car simulates shifting....but put your foot down and you instantly know it's a CVT. I bought this for commuting not racing. I am averaging 33 mpg in mixed driving. I turned the econ off for a highway trip @80mph and got 30.3, so I turned it back on and will not touch it again. This car is comfortable and kind of fun to drive. I am happy with the long list of standard features on the LX. I also know that since it's a Honda, it will run forever.

Sadly Disappointed
By cappy4103 on 02/18/13 21:21 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 6th Accord & 8th Honda. I want to like this car but I do not. I love the look of the car, inside and out but that's where the love ends! I find the ride to be terrible. I don't know if its due to the redesign or a shorter wheel base, but the ride seems choppy to me and the suspension is so stiff that every bump seems amplified right into the passenger compartment. The stiff suspension may seem sporty at first but after 8K miles, you'll be tired of it. Another cause might be from the leather seats. The leather is too stiff and there isn't enough padding on the bottom which could contribute to the the fillings in my teeth being jarred lose! Also having radio issues.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$145 per month*