2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
I absolutely love my 2013 Accord Sport
By 4lc4pon3 on 04/13/13 20:22 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2009 Honda Civic LX because honestly it was a pile of crap and purchased a 2013 Honda Accord Sport (CVT with paddles) and never looked back The car is super quiet on the road, I have zero wind noise or road noise, The interior is fantastic and I love the leather additions, Seats are super comfy (I cant actually fall asleep sitting in them), Love the 18s, Car came with Primacy MXM4 tires and the ride is smooth and quiet, Transmission shifts perfectly and smooth I have NO complaints about my car at all. Everything is perfect

Honda 2013 Accord LX
By hondalx on 04/13/13 13:03 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought the car only three weeks ago. I don't drive to much because I have a short commute. So far I don't have any complains about this Honda. This is my first Honda. I drove a Mazda Millenia before for 13 years. I have a percepcion that Honda is more reliable and hold its value better than Mazda and many others cars .

Wow. Great car.
By benjaminh on 04/13/13 04:03 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We also own a 2008 Accord EXL navi sedan, and so we can tell how big a jump Honda has made in several areas of this car. First, the 2013 Accord is *quiet*—which is a first for the Accord. Second, the new engine is more powerful, faster, and yet gets better mpg. Finally, the interior quality is almost Acura-like.

Should Be But Isn't
By danielbrian142 on 04/12/13 15:00 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've always owned a Honda except for a 6 mth period of a Nissan, and I can say this will be my last one. I bought the Honda in January of 2013. By 4/12/2013, I'm ready to return it. By February, the car developed rattles in the sunroof, front dash, back quarter panel, driver-side door, and center console. It has been in for these rattles 3 different times. Furthermore, the infotainment (audio/navi) system is the most unreliable software I've ever experienced. It constantly crashes, stops responding, sends extremely loud static. The UI is backwards and cumbersome. It is so version 1.0 it shouldn't have been released. I should have bought a Ford. Honda says an update is inprogress.

Upgraded to a 2013 Accord from a 2012 Civic
By ejje1 on 04/10/13 12:51 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Wow, what a great car the new Accord is. I was so dissatisfied with the cheap feeling 2012 Civic I very quickly traded it in. Honda blew it with that car, but I'm happy to say I'm pleased with Honda again. The Accord is comfortable, get close to Civic gas mileage. Get the Accord by all means.

awesome car
By grimlock13 on 04/10/13 12:41 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car, the 2013 Honda Accord, EX-L V6 is awesome. I love the way it handles, the power that the V6 puts out and the way it handles and manuevers is awesome. I just can not say enough about how I love driving this car. I Feel in complete control when driving this car and it is an amazingly great feeling.

Do not buy a 2013 Honda Accord - too many problems
By reviewer24 on 04/08/13 12:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm curious as to why people like it, since it is the worst, most unreliable, problem filled car Honda has ever made. I have 20 unreolved problems with my car with the NAV, audio, transmission, seats. The seat is curved like an airplane's seat, the headrest pokes you in the back of the head forcing your head in an unatural position. Honda customer relations are useless. The dealer does not believe the owners when complaining about the problems and even refuse to look at them more than once. Look for "2013 Honda Accord Radio problems" in you tube. Also, look at this thread: http://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/2013-accord-problems-nav-blutooth-51172/

Excessive wind noise.
By disappointed90 on 04/03/13 17:42 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've never posted an online review but often refer to them. In fact I wouldn't have purchased a new Accord if not for the positive reviews from professionals and consumers alike. I am so disappointed in my 2013 Honda Accord EX Sedan I felt I must say something so others may benefit or at least be prepared. Before purchasing please do a web search for "2013 Accord wind noise". You'll find talk of TSB 13-010 and feedback from many people with complaints of excessive wind noise starting at 60 mph and especially 75 and above. For me it's an absolutely miserable driving experience. My dealer has been great but I've had it in 3 times in my first 5 weeks of ownership.

Brand New Sport CVT!
By flhondaowner on 04/03/13 06:55 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased the 2013 Accord Sport in black last week. I chose the Sport model because I believe it looks nicer than a LX, and of course is roughly $2000 less than an EX. The base Accord comes with everything you need. Like many here, I have owned tons of makes including, SAAB, Audi, Honda, Buick, Chevy etc. The fit and finish on this Accord is really superb. I would not say it is in line with an Audi, but very close and much better than others. Each time I drive the car I find more and more features and driving the car is more fun each time as well. Also note: I actually like the looks of the 2013 Subaru Legacy Sport, but the Accord won on value. Also drove the Fusion and Altima.

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Problems
By nlagares on 03/29/13 09:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Dislikes Internal hard drive – Can only copy original music cds, you cannot copy any media files. This is terrible because most people purchase their music online so you do not have the original disc. The internal hard drive becomes useless. Navigation, when you set a destination and start driving the only way to change it is by voice command, which almost never understands what you say. You have to stop the car in order to change it manually. Imagine being on the highway and you have to get off just to set your destination. This also makes your co-pilot useless. 7” screen – Poor music information layout artist, song title and album are laid out in such a way that

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord in VA is:

$143 per month*