2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Vibrations
By samson70 on 04/21/13 12:44 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I hit the 1800 to 2000 RPM's there is a vibration I feel in the steering wheel. I also may feel it in the gas pedal. I brought the car back for it first oil change and told them at the dealership. I was told it maybe the wheel alignment, which they did. The problem was still there. I brought the car back again and this time the mechanic drove the car. He told me that it is a six cylinder car that changes to a lower cylinder number that's what causes the vibration. I think they are lying and don't know what the problem is. I will ask to talk with the factory representative. The car is a leased vehicle with approx. 8200 miles.

Good Car but lousy stereo and too much wind noise
By denslayer on 04/20/13 17:56 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I like driving this car but its the small things that tend to make a difference . First the so called " premium" sound system sounds Horiible . I don't know how you can mess up 7 speakers with a sub but honda has . To make matters worse the active noise cancelation feature makes it near impossible to upgrade . The wind noise coming from the driver and passenger windows . It literally sounds like your window is open a crack. Honda has a TSB about the wind issues but the dealers are cluless on how to fix it. Internet forums have pages upon pages of people complaining about these same issues . Do your research and drive your car at freeway speeds and bring your fav cd with you

Good in most respects but I sold mine
By kkuhns on 04/16/13 18:29 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This was my first Honda and I later found out that it is not uncommon for people to say that the seat seems hard and the ride a bit stiffer and harder than some other cars. I wanted a comfortable car that is economical and fun to drive. This is a great car, that is fun to drive, and it has good electronics, but it isn't comfortable (to me) and the road and wind noise were more than I thought was acceptable for such a nice, new car. So after five months and 8900 miles, I sold it and bought a Ford Fusion Hybrid, which I really like a lot more.

Almost Great
By irvolson on 04/16/13 10:19 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The only thing about this car I don't like is the slightly stiff suspension - and I can live with that. The mileage is good - 27/28 mpg in all city driving and 35/36 at freeway speeds. On a trip from Florida to Minnesota we got 35.4 mpg on the on-board mileage gauge and a little higher calculating the old fashioned way. Very nice! The interior is comfortable and roomy. Friends have commented that the back seat is also quite roomy. Driving this car is a pleasure - it drives and handles very well. It has very good acceleration considering the 4 cylinder engine. The only time we hear the engine is on hard acceleration.

I absolutely love my 2013 Accord Sport
By 4lc4pon3 on 04/13/13 20:22 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2009 Honda Civic LX because honestly it was a pile of crap and purchased a 2013 Honda Accord Sport (CVT with paddles) and never looked back The car is super quiet on the road, I have zero wind noise or road noise, The interior is fantastic and I love the leather additions, Seats are super comfy (I cant actually fall asleep sitting in them), Love the 18s, Car came with Primacy MXM4 tires and the ride is smooth and quiet, Transmission shifts perfectly and smooth I have NO complaints about my car at all. Everything is perfect

Honda 2013 Accord LX
By hondalx on 04/13/13 13:03 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought the car only three weeks ago. I don't drive to much because I have a short commute. So far I don't have any complains about this Honda. This is my first Honda. I drove a Mazda Millenia before for 13 years. I have a percepcion that Honda is more reliable and hold its value better than Mazda and many others cars .

Wow. Great car.
By benjaminh on 04/13/13 04:03 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We also own a 2008 Accord EXL navi sedan, and so we can tell how big a jump Honda has made in several areas of this car. First, the 2013 Accord is *quiet*—which is a first for the Accord. Second, the new engine is more powerful, faster, and yet gets better mpg. Finally, the interior quality is almost Acura-like.

Should Be But Isn't
By danielbrian142 on 04/12/13 15:00 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've always owned a Honda except for a 6 mth period of a Nissan, and I can say this will be my last one. I bought the Honda in January of 2013. By 4/12/2013, I'm ready to return it. By February, the car developed rattles in the sunroof, front dash, back quarter panel, driver-side door, and center console. It has been in for these rattles 3 different times. Furthermore, the infotainment (audio/navi) system is the most unreliable software I've ever experienced. It constantly crashes, stops responding, sends extremely loud static. The UI is backwards and cumbersome. It is so version 1.0 it shouldn't have been released. I should have bought a Ford. Honda says an update is inprogress.

Upgraded to a 2013 Accord from a 2012 Civic
By ejje1 on 04/10/13 12:51 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Wow, what a great car the new Accord is. I was so dissatisfied with the cheap feeling 2012 Civic I very quickly traded it in. Honda blew it with that car, but I'm happy to say I'm pleased with Honda again. The Accord is comfortable, get close to Civic gas mileage. Get the Accord by all means.

awesome car
By grimlock13 on 04/10/13 12:41 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car, the 2013 Honda Accord, EX-L V6 is awesome. I love the way it handles, the power that the V6 puts out and the way it handles and manuevers is awesome. I just can not say enough about how I love driving this car. I Feel in complete control when driving this car and it is an amazingly great feeling.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord in VA is:

$145 per month*