2013 Honda Accord Consumer Review: '13 Honda Accord Sport (6MT)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

'13 Honda Accord Sport (6MT)
By flcarguy323 on

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I'll give the skinny to anyone seriously interested in buying the Accord Sport (MT). Buy it. I drove an Altima and the '14 Mazda 6 and neither one compared. I did not get a chance to drive the CVT version of the Honda Sport (never considered getting a CVT auto), so I cannot honestly review that car. But the 6 speed manual rocks. Short throws, very light clutch, responsive throttle. A pure joy to drive. If you're looking for an affordable, fun car, you simply can't go wrong with the Accord Sport. I'm partial to driving manuals, and am amazed at what a great deal it is. I got mine for $21,800, with a nice dealer installed package thrown in.

8" infotainment screen with nice glare protector. Closable compartment in dash. Upgraged sport-cloth seats. Love the large spedometer and clean, intuitive gauges.

Get rid of the single folding rear seat. That's just dumb. I don't fold my rear seats down much so it wasn't a deal-breaker for me. Others may not agree though. Allow for the trunk to be opened via the key. If you're outside the car, the only way to open the trunk is via the key FOB. Sometimes it takes a few presses to engage it. Lastly, get rid of the split driver's side mirror. It's more annoying than it helps, but it isn't as bad as I'd imagined.