2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
BMW wannabe
By kaarlo on 08/24/13 14:09 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have 3000 miles on 2013 Honda Sedan, 6 spd trans. 60 years old and this is first Honda I've ever bought, wouldn't be the last if they build them all like this. Very impressive car. Runs great, smooth firm ride, handles like a BMW. Getting 33 MPG average w/36+ on freeways. Looked at the Jetta but liked the different standard features on the Accord better plus the Accord had a longer wheelbase for the freeway. Had to get the upscale package on the Jetta to get the rear view camera and larger more powerful engine. Wife is mad, thought I was getting the coupe. Says she won't drive a granny 4 door car. Hard to look disappointed when you can't stop smiling.

What a GREAT car!
By themanindbox on 06/26/13 15:47 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I don't know where to begin; At 6ft+ I needed something bigger to drive, getting in and out of small cars sucks when you are tall. I also wanted decent MPG and good build quality. I have been shocked by both aspects in the new accord. The seats are comfortable, the MPG is awesome, 35MPG average today, and I have yet to break it in. The clutch is smooth, and the shifter is one of the best I have driven. The ride is quiet and refined and the fit and finish feel and look 40K dollar car like on a sub 20k dollar budget.

Love the 6-speed ! Try one.
By dougn4 on 03/22/13 09:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Locating a 6-spd LX was a frustrating experience. If you want one, be persistent, and check dealer inventories on line. I love the smooth manual and engine combination. Our Accord offers a nice balance of comfort, quiet, MPG, performance, and modest cost. The ride is jittery, but it might be a price we pay for its truly crisp handling. Such things as adjustable lumber support should not be held hostage to another 2 grand for a "package", such things as power seats, moonroofs, and a silly useless spoiler. A few ergonomic glitches, detailed below

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$145 per month*