Used 2013 Honda Accord LX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Purchase
By Allison McKenzie

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Glad I purchased! Clean smooth feel for my commuter vehicle.

Love it!
By ishanklin1301@yahoo.com

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car for the price.

LISTEN TO ME
By John B

BMW wannabe
By kaarlo

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have 3000 miles on 2013 Honda Sedan, 6 spd trans. 60 years old and this is first Honda I've ever bought, wouldn't be the last if they build them all like this. Very impressive car. Runs great, smooth firm ride, handles like a BMW. Getting 33 MPG average w/36+ on freeways. Looked at the Jetta but liked the different standard features on the Accord better plus the Accord had a longer wheelbase for the freeway. Had to get the upscale package on the Jetta to get the rear view camera and larger more powerful engine. Wife is mad, thought I was getting the coupe. Says she won't drive a granny 4 door car. Hard to look disappointed when you can't stop smiling.

Rear view back up camera. Thought it might be a novelty but I use it more than I thought I would. Firm ride and long wheelbase gives great ride on freeway and mountain roads. Powerful 4 cylinder engine really pulls the car up hills with better then advertised gas mileage. Standard car was loaded with enough features that I didn't see the need to get any upgraded packages. Would make a great first car for college graduates. Overall I am extremely happy with the Accord. I win the lottery I might think about getting the V6 Model. Maybe.

Split fold down rear seat with larger opening from trunk to rear seat. Might be available on upgraded packages but entire rear seat back folds down on standard model. Lack of color choices on standard manual trans car. Only 2 colors, really ? What prompted that decision ? Emergency flasher button in more accessible location.

What a GREAT car!
By themanindbox

2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I don't know where to begin;
At 6ft+ I needed something bigger to drive, getting in and out of small cars sucks when you are tall. I also wanted decent MPG and good build quality. I have been shocked by both aspects in the new accord. The seats are comfortable, the MPG is awesome, 35MPG average today, and I have yet to break it in.
The clutch is smooth, and the shifter is one of the best I have driven. The ride is quiet and refined and the fit and finish feel and look 40K dollar car like on a sub 20k dollar budget.

Comfortable seating Great electronics smooth ride quiet at speed Excellent MPG Car has 42 miles on it, was told there is a break in period where MPG will suffer until the car is broken in. I averaged 35MPG on the highway into work today, which is better then the Corolla in which I replaced, and I am pretty sure I can fit the corolla in the trunk.

While everything is what I expected, I do wish they offered a model without that stupid line in the side view mirror, as that is annoying and really if you don't know cars have blind spots you shouldn't be driving anyway.