2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Coupe
By ohgeez10 on 05/02/14 16:36 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my '13 Dodge Challenger R/T for this '13 Accord Coupe V6 and couldn't be happier. I've owned 20+ cars in my lifetime and have never been brand loyal to any manufacture. If I like the car, then I'll buy it. This car was used and 11k miles on it. Paint was almost flawless with a few small nicks in the front bumper but after some detailing and touch up paint, you can't see it any longer. The vehicle has a sporty feel and quiet on the road although the suspension can be a little jarring on rough roads. Nice acceleration and doesn't make a lot of noise doing it (cough..Dodge..cough). I believe this car is almost as quick as my Challenger.

The Apple of Automobiles
By rtroiani on 04/30/14 12:30 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

When you use Apple gear, it is a joy because everything "just works". I find it the same way with Hondas. I now have a few hundred miles on my 2014 EX Coupe and I still smile every time I get in. It has sporty performance, very comfortable, and just enough tech to be helpful, but not get in the way.

Wow
By joel21 on 03/07/14 14:30 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up an LX-S manual. It has every feature I want and nothing I don't. Incredible fit and finish, incredible refinement and sportiness, and incredible beauty. I can't believe that more people aren't buying these.

Buyer's remorse for me too
By bc6 on 02/03/14 11:06 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in a 2008 Accord sedan for this 2013 Accord Coupe, EX with leather and nav. I wish I hadn't done that. Why? The primary reason is the Coupe's ride quality. My 2008 Accord was smooth as silk. The new car is best described as uncomfortably harsh. You feel every bump. I could see this being an exhausting ride, especially for a long drive. Maybe new tires will help? I probably won't know for 3 years or so, when it's time to get new tires. Assuming I can deal with riding in a car with no suspension for 3 years. I suggest anyone considering a new Accord take the car for a lengthy test drive over a variety of street surfaces.

Love my Honda!
By seabeav on 09/14/13 11:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my Accord Coupe in May and took it in June on a 3000 mile road trip. I could not have been more pleased with the performance. The sound system does have a little quirkiness but definitely not a deal breaker. It has a comfortable ride but not luxurious. After a few hours on the road the seat seems hard, but my back was perfect. The styling is sporty and I believe the Honda reputation helped me choose this car over others I had considered. I have owned two other Hondas previously, a '92 Accord and an '01 CRV. Gas mileage is just as was presented on the sticker. With air conditioner running I get around 32-34 on the highway and 23-24 in town.

Love this car!
By rydog75 on 09/03/13 22:07 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Two weeks, and 800 miles in, and I love this car. Despite my 60+ mile daily, roundtrip commute, my Prius was driving me crazy. No power, poor handling, and noisy! I wanted something that was going to be just as reliable, addressing all of my complaints about the Prius, still getting reasonably good mileage. I almost got the 4-cyl Accord, but I'm so glad I went for the V6. Even though I keep it in eco mode most of the time, there is always plenty of power on tap. At highway speeds, it's quiet, but you can still hear the engine growl when pressed. The fuel economy is within claimed range, and getting better with every tank. The infotainment system takes some getting used to.

1,200 miles & Won't Start. Back to the shop we go :(
By peaches04 on 08/19/13 19:16 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall great design & performance for the Money. Very disappointed with the reliability, and Honda service. Honda has by far the absolutely WORST customer service, I have ever experienced. Currently my Accord is back in the shop for going on four days, no updates, calls and the vehicle is still not fixed. Finally got a loaner on the third day,and dealt with rude, under trained associates who gave me a filthy loaner car, with no update on my vehicles repairs, instead it was still sitting exactly where it was towed. Can't wait to get it back so I can go get my 2014 Lexus Is

Honda is back on track!
By hardtoplease2 on 08/09/13 19:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I loved my 2000 Accord SE, but it was time to pass it down, and get myself something new. This Coupe is amazing. I have driven many manual trannies, but this one is the best. The engine has plenty of power, tugging smoothly at the low end and breathtakingly at the high end - and it makes wonderful sounds! There's always a correct gear to select. Positioning of all controls is great. With only 200 miles on it, I got 30 mpg on a 460 mile trip, with a combination of city and mostly high speed highway, cruising at 80 mph (the speed limit in that part of Texas, thank you) and making no attempt to be frugal. City-only is averaging 24, again without trying. Sound system is awesome.

Best Accord Yet!
By tstapleton on 07/14/13 09:00 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This review is for our 2013, Accord V-6 EX-L coupe. We are third time accord owners, 1993 station wagon, a 2008 sedan and now our coupe. We purchased a V-6 EX-L coupe in March 2013. The Accord was purchased to replace our 2009 Infiniti G37S, and we are happy with the swap.

Improved appeal
By oldkid on 07/05/13 11:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased on the 4th, car has 85 miles. Initial impressions- fit/finish/materials quality are among the best if the best combination in class. Ride, while not a quiet as some perhaps, is still plenty quiet and smooth enough without sacrificing handling. However comparing to my last car, a c5 corvette, just about anything would seem smooth to me :). -MSRP $30,070 -paid $28.500 However I'm sure many in the mainland do $1-2k better than us here in Hawaii. -Hondacare 7yr./80,000 w/$100 Deductable- $895 So, FYI- shop the Hondacare Warranty price options online before you buy as you can save a lot in the Finance office. I am going to stop mine before it is submitted and get better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe in VA is:

$138 per month*