Used 2013 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Not start from first month of new
By cazurra

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The car is not starting from the time of work, the dealer is trying to convinc me of nothing happend to the car becose start right after the tech take a look in it. After coming back home next day stop running in the gas station, do not start again, after call the dealer in north Florida where I bot the car for help, send the car to three different dealer ships, service from all the dealers was with out help and the car continous having the same problem on a year time owner the car, Lemon, Lemon.

Favorite Features

No speakers work after a month, need new ones. I like to prevent people from buy the car.

Suggested Improvements

Make a better car please.

Terrible ride - no suspension system - DO NOT BUY!
By carguy199

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in a 99 Chevy Malibu for this (leased) car, and I wish I had the Chevy back. Terribly rough ride, extremely shaky and loud over the tiniest bumps. Potholes literally shake you to the point where you think the car will far apart! Even the AC in the 99 Chevy was better. Any car I've ever driven or rode in has a smoother ride. It's because with the 2013 models they dropped the wishbone suspension to save money. I don't believe they tested the suspension, it's terrible, extremely unpleasant. Not what you'd expect from a 'high-end' Accord. Also, the car has started making shaking noises when I hit bumps, it's pretty disturbing for a new car. AVOID THIS CAR !

Favorite Features

The V6 engine is quite powerful, and it seems solidly build. Like the shape of the car.

Suggested Improvements

Lights are not bright enough, and they hang too low. You can barely see what's in front of you at night.

Great Coupe
By ohgeez10

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my '13 Dodge Challenger R/T for this '13 Accord Coupe V6 and couldn't be happier. I've owned 20+ cars in my lifetime and have never been brand loyal to any manufacture. If I like the car, then I'll buy it. This car was used and 11k miles on it. Paint was almost flawless with a few small nicks in the front bumper but after some detailing and touch up paint, you can't see it any longer. The vehicle has a sporty feel and quiet on the road although the suspension can be a little jarring on rough roads. Nice acceleration and doesn't make a lot of noise doing it (cough..Dodge..cough). I believe this car is almost as quick as my Challenger.

Favorite Features

Favorite features: *Back up camera. *Camera that's in the passenger mirror for blind spot monitoring. *Lane watch *FCW (forward collision warning) *Great V6 engine *Sporty coupe styling *Nice looking 18" wheels *Beautiful two tone (black/ivory) leather seating goes great along with the black paint. *MID (multi informational display) *Pandora/XM intergration *Blue-tooth *LED daytime running lights *Pretty decent rear comfort seating, for a coupe *Good trunk space *Sporty handling *Moonroof

Suggested Improvements

As for improvements, I really can't think of any I would want on this car.

The Apple of Automobiles
By rtroiani

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

When you use Apple gear, it is a joy because everything "just works". I find it the same way with Hondas. I now have a few hundred miles on my 2014 EX Coupe and I still smile every time I get in. It has sporty performance, very comfortable, and just enough tech to be helpful, but not get in the way.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the push button start, auto unlock and auto headlights to name a few. You can't imagine how convenient it is not to dig a key out of your pocket with your hands full to start the car until you don't have to do it. And leaving the headlights on Auto all the time is brilliant. Why have I been doing this manually all these years? Because not everyone things of it. Also love the programmable features such as how the doors unlock (just driver, driver + passenger, etc.).

Suggested Improvements

The paddle shifters on the CVT seem to not be very useful, so I don't use them. The Mazda 3's paddle shifters were much more engaging, but no big deal. Also, a seatbelt holder on the driver's side would help in reaching for it when you are short like me and have the seat far forward.

Wow
By joel21

2013 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up an LX-S manual. It has every feature I want and nothing I don't. Incredible fit and finish, incredible refinement and sportiness, and incredible beauty. I can't believe that more people aren't buying these.

Favorite Features

Manual transmission, handling, sound, back-up camera, gorgeous exterior design