2013 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Wow
By joel21 on 03/07/14 14:30 PM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up an LX-S manual. It has every feature I want and nothing I don't. Incredible fit and finish, incredible refinement and sportiness, and incredible beauty. I can't believe that more people aren't buying these.

Buyer's remorse for me too
By bc6 on 02/03/14 11:06 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in a 2008 Accord sedan for this 2013 Accord Coupe, EX with leather and nav. I wish I hadn't done that. Why? The primary reason is the Coupe's ride quality. My 2008 Accord was smooth as silk. The new car is best described as uncomfortably harsh. You feel every bump. I could see this being an exhausting ride, especially for a long drive. Maybe new tires will help? I probably won't know for 3 years or so, when it's time to get new tires. Assuming I can deal with riding in a car with no suspension for 3 years. I suggest anyone considering a new Accord take the car for a lengthy test drive over a variety of street surfaces.

Love my Honda!
By seabeav on 09/14/13 11:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my Accord Coupe in May and took it in June on a 3000 mile road trip. I could not have been more pleased with the performance. The sound system does have a little quirkiness but definitely not a deal breaker. It has a comfortable ride but not luxurious. After a few hours on the road the seat seems hard, but my back was perfect. The styling is sporty and I believe the Honda reputation helped me choose this car over others I had considered. I have owned two other Hondas previously, a '92 Accord and an '01 CRV. Gas mileage is just as was presented on the sticker. With air conditioner running I get around 32-34 on the highway and 23-24 in town.

Love this car!
By rydog75 on 09/03/13 22:07 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Two weeks, and 800 miles in, and I love this car. Despite my 60+ mile daily, roundtrip commute, my Prius was driving me crazy. No power, poor handling, and noisy! I wanted something that was going to be just as reliable, addressing all of my complaints about the Prius, still getting reasonably good mileage. I almost got the 4-cyl Accord, but I'm so glad I went for the V6. Even though I keep it in eco mode most of the time, there is always plenty of power on tap. At highway speeds, it's quiet, but you can still hear the engine growl when pressed. The fuel economy is within claimed range, and getting better with every tank. The infotainment system takes some getting used to.

1,200 miles & Won't Start. Back to the shop we go :(
By peaches04 on 08/19/13 19:16 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall great design & performance for the Money. Very disappointed with the reliability, and Honda service. Honda has by far the absolutely WORST customer service, I have ever experienced. Currently my Accord is back in the shop for going on four days, no updates, calls and the vehicle is still not fixed. Finally got a loaner on the third day,and dealt with rude, under trained associates who gave me a filthy loaner car, with no update on my vehicles repairs, instead it was still sitting exactly where it was towed. Can't wait to get it back so I can go get my 2014 Lexus Is

Honda is back on track!
By hardtoplease2 on 08/09/13 19:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I loved my 2000 Accord SE, but it was time to pass it down, and get myself something new. This Coupe is amazing. I have driven many manual trannies, but this one is the best. The engine has plenty of power, tugging smoothly at the low end and breathtakingly at the high end - and it makes wonderful sounds! There's always a correct gear to select. Positioning of all controls is great. With only 200 miles on it, I got 30 mpg on a 460 mile trip, with a combination of city and mostly high speed highway, cruising at 80 mph (the speed limit in that part of Texas, thank you) and making no attempt to be frugal. City-only is averaging 24, again without trying. Sound system is awesome.

Best Accord Yet!
By tstapleton on 07/14/13 09:00 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This review is for our 2013, Accord V-6 EX-L coupe. We are third time accord owners, 1993 station wagon, a 2008 sedan and now our coupe. We purchased a V-6 EX-L coupe in March 2013. The Accord was purchased to replace our 2009 Infiniti G37S, and we are happy with the swap.

Improved appeal
By oldkid on 07/05/13 11:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased on the 4th, car has 85 miles. Initial impressions- fit/finish/materials quality are among the best if the best combination in class. Ride, while not a quiet as some perhaps, is still plenty quiet and smooth enough without sacrificing handling. However comparing to my last car, a c5 corvette, just about anything would seem smooth to me :). -MSRP $30,070 -paid $28.500 However I'm sure many in the mainland do $1-2k better than us here in Hawaii. -Hondacare 7yr./80,000 w/$100 Deductable- $895 So, FYI- shop the Hondacare Warranty price options online before you buy as you can save a lot in the Finance office. I am going to stop mine before it is submitted and get better.

Horrible milage
By np070209 on 06/02/13 08:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car itself is a fun car to drive. Looks and drives great. My complaint is that it come nowhere close to the mileage they claim in the city, at least not yet. Honda claims you should receive about 20 MPG in the city. These calculations are also based without the Econ button you can use which also, is supposed to increase mileage. My first tank of gas I got around 13.4 MPG, this was mostly city driving. Of coarse I called the dealer and I was told the car needed to be broke in, the computer needed to learn my driving habits. This would take 5000 miles for the car to be broke in and learn my habits. so far, not even close to claimed mileage. Look forward to buying another Infiniti.

It's fun but the mileage isn't close to what they claim.
By nperrry on 05/20/13 05:33 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a Infiniti M35 to the 2013 Accord Coupe. I love the design of the car and it's a blast to drive. My complaint is this. I'm not getting anywhere near the mileage they claim to get in the city. I've even drove like a little ole man from Pasadena just to see if I could get it to improve. I'm getting like 13 or 14 MPG in the city, WITH THE ECON BUTTON ON. I've called the dealer and they claim that the car needs to break in, have at least 5000 miles on it. Well I sure hope this is true because as it stands now, I'd have kept my Infiniti and am counting the months until I can drop this Honda off at the dealer and go get another Infiniti.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe in NJ is:

$229 per month*