An excellent car
By olejoe on
2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my wife's car, and she would call it excellent in every way. I, however would have some very minor reservations. We have owned this car a year now and it has been nearly perfect with no problems in 14k miles. It runs great, drives great, and in my opinion, is one of the best looking cars around. If I were to change anything, it could do with a little less road noise. You can tell when the highway goes from asphalt to concrete by the sound and feel through the steering wheel. I understand road feel is a good thing, but I don't need to hear it as well. I wish it could attain the same mpg as our old 4 cylinder coupe, but you will have that trade off for the wonderful power of the V6!
Favorite Features
The gas pedal :) Appearance (I am worried the wife will rub the paint off she washes it so often) Traction control on slick roads. (Wyoming winters)
Suggested Improvements
Less road noise (Apparently the 2013 is better) Simpler center controls for the stereo/cd/xm/climate control. (I still don't know what every one of those buttons is for)
By wghouston
on 04/25/14 08:09 AM (PDT)

I had the same car and found it to be an overall excellent car except for a few things: harsh ride, significant road noise and hard seats. I am older and was commuting 2 to 3 hr per day (about 100 miles round trip) and it wore me out. I got to dreading the drive and disliking the car. Also, even with darkened windows, the nav screen was sometimes invisible due to reflection from the dash. On the plus side, performance and handling are great and it looks good. As soon as I retired, I traded it for a 2014 Mustang GT 6M with Brembo package. It actually is more comfortable.