Used 2012 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Wouldn't recommend buying
By annachen239

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

after driving a Toyota corolla for 12 yearsithought it was time to upgrade to a newer vehicle.since my sister has a 2000Honda accord I thought I'd take a look at the 2012 Honda accord because my sister said its a great car she said its very spacious so I went to a Honda dealership and took a look at the accord,I test drove the V6model exl it did offer great power and the A/c was ice cold.i got a great deal nd bought the car I went with the orchard pearl andivory interior got so many complaints.imtoo, it on the highway to go to work and I heard riddling noise coming from the rear window and the seat were really unsupportive for a 45 mins ride my back starting herting and it was loud too

The radio,trunk space and the soft closing doors

Reduce wind and raddling noise and more supportive seats

Severe Back Pain
By shangkarm

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We bought this car in january 2012 and since then we are having severe back pain and the pain is gradually increasing. if we stop driving this car the pain goes away...and the minute we start...it reappears. we are feeling helpless as their bad designing of the seats are ruining our health. we spoke to our dealer and they said we should call the manufacturer directly. we want to know if there are others who had similar problem and what they did to resolve the problem. I think Honda should recall and replace the seats.

GPS, back up camera.

steering and most importantly the seats.

Horrible driver's seat
By mickrickbob

2012 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love everything about this car...except the driver's seat. I have had this car for 6 months now and I am in terrible pain because of the seat. My job requires me to commute 1hr each day and I never look forward to this because I know how much pain I will be in when I get out of my car. I'm not sure if the problem is the seat itself or the headrest. Because the headrest is on an angle, I find myself hunched over when I put my head back. I really wish Honda could find a solution to this problem because that is the only bad thing about this car.

Fix driver's seat/headrest

Breaking noise when coming from a complete stop at stop lights
By zintage

2012 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It appears that in most of these 1012 models there is a break noise that becomes increasing loud when the weather temperatures increase. This was rather frustrating because I bought this car in the winter of last year and as it became summer the noise became prominent. Before you purchase this car please test drive it during hot weather and let go of the break after coming to a complete stop. It will crunch and grind as if it were a car with 500+ miles on it. My family owns 5 honda accords from previous years and none of them make this noise. The dealer indicates that it's the pads shifting, but if that were the case why does it change with the weather and only in this model.

I do enjoy the extended radio attachments, but that comes with most cars at this time.

Please fix the upper control arm noise (if that's what it is) and ensure there is no crunching noise when rolling from a stop. It's scaring my passengers and also making the drive very unpleasant in stop and go traffic. Also, the head rests are not made for shorter people. My parents have removed them from their Honda Van.

As good as it gets for under 24K
By rebiii

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving my 2005 Nissan Altima for 135K I decided it was time for a new car. I tested the new Altima, Camry, and fusion. All great cars but was able to save some $$$ buying a loaded left-over. The car drives great and Iím averaging about 30 miles a gallon on the highway. The leather seats are comfortable and the stereo is great with SAT.. For the record, I disagree with the review that the 'interior is of poor quality". Honda uses textured hard plastics for the dash but it looks nice and does not appear cheap. I find it easy to clean and maintain its highly scratch resistant. So unless you plan on resting on the dash I think it should be fine for most people...

Color: Black and tan Big sun roof Radio MPG Leather seats

Bluetooth functionality could be better

• SUV