2012 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Trunk is leaking
By michael161 on 12/04/11 21:54 PM (PST)

2012 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My car is two month old, 5000 miles, so far I have water leak in the trunk during rain (brand new car) and some strange clinking noise when I drive on not so smooth road. I had some strange noises in my Toyota Camry 2006 too, but I was able to drive over 200k miles with that car without problem doing just regular service, may be my new Accord will last same number of miles also without problemsÂ… Who knows? I hope my dealer will figure out (eventualy) what is wrong with my carÂ’s trunk and Honda warranty will pay for repairs.

Smart Purchase
By jwilliams17 on 11/30/11 18:28 PM (PST)

2012 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2012 Accord is a very nice vehicle to drive and own. The value for the quality is excellent. After looking at several models in this class and the luxury class I decided to buy the Accord. The EX-L V-6 gets great mileage for the size engine and still has enough get up and go. If you are looking for excellent build quality and getting all the upgrades don't waste $10,000 on buying a name like Acura (chosen because it is a Honda). The upgrades are much better value on this model. You will be happy with this vehicle.

what a mistake
By mailman12 on 11/17/11 13:27 PM (PST)

2012 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We finally decided to replace my wife's 2001 Camry she always wanted a Honda and took standard 10 minute tes drive she loved it. We picked up the vehicle and after her driving back to work she stated to get extreme back pains which is caused by built in seat restraints, after numerous of dealing with dealership we went to Hond direct and they said nothing they could do and to get rid of car or live with it who wants to take that kind of financial hit so buyer beware make sure take long test ride is this vehicle.

Best Car for the Value
By gooddriver on 11/12/11 15:05 PM (PST)

2012 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After careful consideration, I ended up with an 2012 Accord SE. I had a 2006 SE which I hand it to my teenager. The new SE is even better and with more standard options, like heated leather seats and power seat. I compared this car to 2012 Camry, and Acura TL., okay TL is not in the same class, but there is nothing less that SE offers for substantially less price, and you don't have to worry about a timing belt that the TL (and all 6 cyl. Hondas have). The new SE has plenty of power, nice tight ride, beautiful and logically layout dash, and controls. I just finished the first tank of gas, and got about 30 MPG, in combined driving, same as my 2006. So, the SE is the best choice I say.

Excellent car!
By cruncherblock on 11/10/11 16:27 PM (PST)

2012 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda has become what Volvo used to be. A solid dependable, long lasting car. The Edmunds review is totally off base when it says that the Altima is more fun to drive. I had a 2008 prior to this and it handled awefully. The dash board looked like a used tire, and it felt like you were sitting in the bottom of an aluminum boat. There was nothing sporty about the way the car performed other than acceleration (just don't try to drive it in the rain, no traction due to the CVT transaxle) This car might not be stocked with options like the Hyundai's and Kia's, but what it lacks in options, it makes up in a ride and driving experience that the knock-off Kia and Hyundai cars will never know.

Honda Accord SE'12
By n_k on 10/10/11 19:49 PM (PDT)

2012 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Super Smooth engine, refined ride quality. Respectable fuel economy from a 5 speed trans. Surprising that both 177HP and 190HP 4cyl share same fuel economy. Leather trim looks/feels sharp. Torque on up-hill start tends to kick-in at higher RPM's.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*