Used 2012 Honda Accord LX-S Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Nice the manual!
By pmm21

2012 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I wish they would offer more manual transmission....I settled with the LX model and am very pleased. I would prefer alloy wheels and that would be about it. 2012 model has UBS port for my iPOD! It is a little slow in acceleration from first to second gear but other than that it performs great and feels sporty. It's no speed racer butI am okay with that since it is a 4 cyl Accord. Get a Mustang or coupe V6 if you are looking for performance. I love Honda quality and it rides smooth. The road noise doesn;t seem to be an issue for me but I test drove a used 2009 LX-P that was really noisey. Best deal out there for leases...looked at Fusion, Altima, and VW Jetta...Honda won in my book!

UBS port on base model LX. Manual transmissions but should offer on more models and make more of them. I realize the demand is low but not this low...only found 2 in the state of NH! Steering is awesome and standard stereo system is good.

lose the 177 hp for LX and improve hp in general...make it a 6 speed manual. better seat support on LX...good sporty feel but no lumbar adjustment. center armrest should be larger (minor detail) and make alloy wheels standard like the Ford Fusion!

• Sedan