2012 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2012 Honda Accord EX-L V6
By peksandtekla on 06/27/14 07:50 AM (PDT)

2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

excessive road noise is unbearable! Do not buy this car if your looking for a comfortable, quiet ride cause it will drive you crazy & give you a sever headache.

Wouldn't recommend buying
By annachen239 on 10/21/12 20:44 PM (PDT)

2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

after driving a Toyota corolla for 12 yearsithought it was time to upgrade to a newer vehicle.since my sister has a 2000Honda accord I thought I'd take a look at the 2012 Honda accord because my sister said its a great car she said its very spacious so I went to a Honda dealership and took a look at the accord,I test drove the V6model exl it did offer great power and the A/c was ice cold.i got a great deal nd bought the car I went with the orchard pearl andivory interior got so many complaints.imtoo, it on the highway to go to work and I heard riddling noise coming from the rear window and the seat were really unsupportive for a 45 mins ride my back starting herting and it was loud too

I'm Sooo In Love With This Car!!!
By tammylr95 on 08/12/12 16:17 PM (PDT)

2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased an Accord EX-L V6, and I am very pleased with my decision. It really has the feel of a luxury car! It is GORGEOUS to look at! There is no road noise and the V6 kicks butt!!!

Smart Purchase
By jwilliams17 on 11/30/11 18:28 PM (PST)

2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2012 Accord is a very nice vehicle to drive and own. The value for the quality is excellent. After looking at several models in this class and the luxury class I decided to buy the Accord. The EX-L V-6 gets great mileage for the size engine and still has enough get up and go. If you are looking for excellent build quality and getting all the upgrades don't waste $10,000 on buying a name like Acura (chosen because it is a Honda). The upgrades are much better value on this model. You will be happy with this vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Honda Accord in VA is:

$138 per month*