2012 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Nice
By paguy on 08/12/12 17:22 PM (PDT)

2012 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I respect Edmund's points on the Sonata and the Optima, but this years Accord is a safe bet. I like the fact that it has been in production for years, and honda's have a good track record. Had an 03 until 130k when its started drinking oil. Drove the others, but bottom line I got a super car...got 7 accessories thrown in like ambient lighting, splash guards et al to make a base line really nice. I have always liked honda service as well. the 2012 may be one to scoop up before they change them for 13. My 2 cents, good luck.

Poor Decision
By keibie40 on 07/25/12 12:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After being an avid Ford Car man for 24 years, I succumbed to the many suggestions from friends and family to try the Honda Accord Sedan. On 6/30/12 I test drove the 2012 LX-P Sedan for only the standard 10 to 15 minute interval. The roads surrounding the Dealership were considerably bumpy, pitted and consistently crowned. The car felt good and the price was excellent so I bought it. The final 17 miles of my 50 mile drive home, was newly paved expressway. Oh God, what did I buy? Significant pulling to the right and shimmy/vibrations began and never stopped. 26 days and 10 visits to Honda, the alignment is correct but I am told that have to live with shimmy/vibration. Worst Decision Ever.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Honda Accord in NJ is:

$221 per month*