Used 2012 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2012 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Classic Accord
By Michael Kass

2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Even though I bought it "used", I got a great deal on a low mileage 2012 Accord V6 Coupe. Having owned 2 previously,
I found this one to be classic in its reliability and performance. No surprises. Good, reliable entertainment. The V6 is
nice, compared to my previous 4 cylinder Accords. People complain about the driver's side lumbar support as being "agressive".
This may be true for most people, however I have a weak back, and find the strong lumbar support to be a blessing. The
front seats themselves tend to be a bit "firm". They don't massage you or envelope you in comfort. That would be my only
complaint about the 2012 Accord.

Yeah
By PATRICK DYER

2012 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This Accord is Great!!!!!!!
By RenBees

2012 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2012 Honda Accord LX with just under 36,000 miles in Oct. 2014. My car has recently passed 50,000 miles. I got a great deal from Honda of New Rochelle. All I can say from my year with my Accord is this car is great!!! I can be picky with cars. The center stack has a lot of buttons but you get to it really quickly. This car should have more tech in being a 2012 car but it has everything you need. It is not fast but acceleration is good. The 5 speed transmission is well ratioed and doesn't make you wish for another gear. This car is smooth. It does everything well. If you value practicality this is the car for you. You get a good driving experience in this large comfortable car. I have been averaging just under 26 mpg in 60/40 highway,city. I got 35 mpg on a trip from CT to MA and back , so the mpg estimate are fairly accurate. I would like to get 2 mpg higher but I live in condensed area. This is my first Honda and I am very pleased. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality, practical car with excellent resale value that gives you a good driving experience on the used car market.

Blown transmission.. Maintained
By John

2012 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased this car new, maintained it to Spec. Transmission blew at 120k miles.
Had to replace. :(

2012 accord (bad power steering)
By syed

2012 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

i bought a new 2012 accord .it only have 29000 miles on it .and i have to replace the power steering pump 3 times.and rack and pinion 2 times.thank God it was under warrenty so i didnt have to pay out of my pocket.but i cant belive it happend to me that many times in 3 years.