Very Impressed
By peter777 on
2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Well this is my first ever car in US. But I have been driving another 2001 Honda Accord in our family for 3 years. Before buying my own 2011 Honda Accord I test drove the competition- Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima. Both were good at their own places. But when I test drove Honda Accord, I made my mind right away and bought it. What impressed me was the interior spaciousness, and the exterior style. I knew other stuff like the rock solid reliability of Accords and the less desirable traits like road noise they have. But overall package appealed me. The car's seats are really comfortable, road noise is less than 2001 Accord. Acceleration, handling, and breaking are nice for SANE driving.
Favorite Features
Interior spaciousness specially the head room and the rear seat leg room. Exterior styling details, look at the door handles (how sculptured they are) and the exterior (again stylish)mirrors which are rather plain looking on the competition. Road noise is much improved. Controls for the stereo and AC etc. are well within your reach always. Interior materials are also awesome.
Suggested Improvements
None for now, but I wish if I could have the USB hook up function on the stereo.