PLEASE READ
By nomorhonda4m on
2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have a 2010 Accord V6 Nav. nice car. I bought this car because I drive allmost 200 miles a day to and from work. When it was time for my first oil change my car was 3 qts low of oil. Well not to panic thinking maybe it was low from the factory i said nothing. Next oil change same thing so then the tec. tells me to bring the car in every 1000 miles to have the oil checked. Well end result is the cat (2010 Honda Accord) uses one qrt enery 1200 miles and HONDA is saying that is normal oil consumtion. (WHAT) and there is nothing they can do. In reading online about it some people are fouling spark plug and having Catalytic Converter problems! So it is for sale if anyone is intersted. (Cheap)
Favorite Features
Gps works good.
Suggested Improvements
Do something about the oil burning motor!!!
By nyjock9
on 03/16/11 17:37 PM (PDT)

Wowmsounds insane,first i ever heard bout a Honda doing this,i'll check my oil right away and monitor this and see if there is any oil use.

By nyjock9
on 03/21/11 03:15 AM (PDT)

Checked my oil,its fine have 1,100 miles,will monitor it closely thank u

By nomorhonda4m
on 03/17/11 17:20 PM (PDT)

This is true just search 2008-2010 Honda Accord oil consumption and you will find plenty of info and many unhappy Honda owners. I hate that because I like the car!!!