2011 Honda Accord Consumer Review: New Accord Is Great!

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

New Accord Is Great!
By bklynborn on

2011 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased new Accord recently and it is a wonderful car. Very smooth and it rides confidently. The 190 HSP 4-cylinder has more power than I thought it would and feels almost like a V-6. The interior also has lots of room both front and back. The craftsmanship on this car is just terrific and exceeded my expectations. I test drove a Fusion, Camry and Sonata and the Accord handles much better and that ultimately was the deciding factor. To me, it still is the benchmark in this class of automobiles. The only thing they should have included was an outside temperature guage which is a safety feature in cold weather. If you buy this car you won't be disappointed.

Handling, build quality, smoothness, power, interior room

It is sinful that an outside temperature guage is not included in the EX model which cost $25,000. It is included in similiar models: Fusion, Sonata, Altima.
By jackd990
on 07/26/11 21:03 PM (PDT)

I would note that the EX-Ls have an outside temperature indicator as you cycle thru the tripmeter options. Thanks to Triple A's buyer program we were able to afford the EX-L, rather than the EX, and still paid less than $25,000. We would wholeheartedly concur with the rest of your review. Just finished a 6-hr trip to the DC area and the Accord was a great drive!