LOVE THIS ROCKET SHIP!
By robloe30 on
2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I'm very picky about what I drive, which is why I chose the Coupe. This car has beautiful lines, I can't tell you how many compliments I get on this car. I bought the Polished Metal with Black Leather and couldn't be more happier. I could easily see 10 years from now this car still turning heads. I really wanted to buy stick shift but after I saw the automatic came with the paddle-shifters I chose the automatic and couldn't be more happy. What is truly amazing is that I've seen used versions of my car selling for nearly what I paid for the car Brand NEW! Oh Honda, I love their re-sale value. That's exactly why I didn't buy the Genesis Coupe. Oh and did I mention the car is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Favorite Features
Styling of the exterior is absoulty beautiful, it looks like a pin-up girl! lol The car just looks fast, but yet it oozzes luxary, from a Honda! I've even had people tell me "Nice Acura!" then I have to tell them, no it's a Honda. The seats are not the most comfortable, but I'm smart enough to realize that this is truly a sports car, and well, that kinda comes with the territory. The seats are built for cornering support not long grandma comfort trips. If I wanted soft comfortable seats I would have bought a min-van. The suspension is very well engineered. It corners like it's on rails! I have no problem taking turns that are posted 35 MPH at 55-60 MPH and the tires don't even make a sound.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see Honda improve the tone of the exhuast a bit. I wish they had put a little growl in the exhaust note, this is something I'm looking into. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for my car to sound like a motorcycle, just a throatier exhaust note to enhance the overall driving experience. Also I think for what we pay for this sports coupe, Navigation should come standard, but that's just my opinion. I would have liked to see 19" wheels standard on this car as well. Gas mileage could be better but I also could drive a little slower as well. I notice when I push it the car seams to get about 13-17 MPG, that's not very good. Dash materials could be better from a Honda product too
By nyjock9
on 03/09/12 22:15 PM (PST)

I have the same exact car bud,color and all,and still love it,only mine is the 2011,read my review from last March,still love it,have bout 7500 miles now,city mpg is bout 14,but highway still gettn 28,Only issue so far the radio has jumped stations a few times,might tell them on my next car service at my Honda,enjoy that awesome car u have.