Honda does it again!
By gstavros on
2011 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my 4th Honda. I love the solid feel of a Honda. It feels different than anything else on the road. I've had the Accord Coupe for about a month now. It drives about like I expected - super, but the big surprise has been the interior space. I am 6'2" and from the front seat, the cabin spreads up, out and down and envelopes me in comfort. The handling and braking are outstanding, and acceleration for a 4-cylinder is very nice. The complaint some have about the buttons is something I don't understand. I had them figured out in a day. But yeah, if you want big, toy-like dials, this isn't the car for you. Great trunk space and visibility for a coupe too.
Favorite Features
The ride, the quiteness of the cabin, the instrumentation, the handling and braking, the brisk acceleration and highway passing prowess, the sleek exterior lines, the luxurious leather upholstery, the tremendous attention to detail that Honda puts in their cars, and the peace of mind that comes with owning one of the most reliable and high-value brands on the road. Oh, and getting the car at $1,300 under invoice with 0.9% financing didn't hurt.
Suggested Improvements
I've driven the car everyday for a month, and I have only two very small suggested improvements: 1) the silver swoop on the interior of the doors is visually appealing, but it's in the exact place where one is likely to rest his/her left knee while cruising and is therefore ergonomically ill-placed; and 2) it would be nice if the iPod interface displayed the name of the songs instead of just the track number. Other than that, it's all good!
By nyjock9
on 04/16/11 07:21 AM (PDT)

I know exactly what u mean bud,i have the same car only in the V6 mode,have it almost 3 months now,and still getting such high praise from all.Went thru a car wash the other day,and 3 guys where asking all kinds of questions about the car,they were blown away by the style and looks of the car. Its the kind of thing that will take a real long time to grow old,hope to keep mine for 10 more years when i retire then i'll get my new Honda electric car then.:) Enjoy your amazing new Honda!

By wcascrs
on 05/20/11 19:16 PM (PDT)

I'm 6'2" tall also and it's pretty amazing to fit in this coupe with sunroof and still have 2" headroom to spare. Visiblity out the windows is very good. I sat in a Mustang today and the front and side visibility is not nearly as good as Accord. I opted for the fabric seat with mechnical adjust and it is not as comfortable as the leather. If the foam on the bottom side bolster was a little less dense, more cushy, it would be better. Power seat is always the best way to go for best fit. Other than that, the car is very impressive and nice to drive. I can tell the quality is very high.