Great car
By aalden on
2011 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my 3rd Honda, my last two I had for over 10 years each. I bought this because of the reliability and low maintence costs. I love the car, just wish the cabin was quieter. Not sure why people are complaining about the seats, they are comfortable. If you want a luxury car, then spend $30,000 or more for a car, or spend more time driving and checking out the car before you buy it. I do wish it came with a USB port, that should be standard these days.
Favorite Features
Traction control is the best, car handled great in the snow here in New England with all season tires. I love the size of the car, it's got so much room. I love that it has a timing chain now, no more replacing timing belts!
Suggested Improvements
Cabin needs to be quieter and it can be noisy on rough roads. The seat material seems kind of cheap, not as "tough" as later models. Wish it had come standard with a USB port like other cars in it's class and wish my seat had more power options, but for the model I bought, it only came with a few, I had to go up a model to get the seat with all the bells in whistles. Wish the radio buttons were more compact, buttons are huge and spread out, I am short so I have to reach for the fartherst buttons.
By troja
on 08/10/11 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Seda