2011 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great car especially for the p

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great car especially for the price
By jaymac04 on

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda, I like the exterior look of the car, and I knew that I wanted one since the body style change in 2008. The big negative I read from consumer reviews on the 2010 models were the seats being uncomfortable. However, I could not disagree more, the seats are comfortable, the car is fun to drive, and all the buttons are within reaching distance. The heated seats warm quickly. The only negative I have is the gas mileage does not seem to be accurate. Although I drive mostly highway, the car still only averages around 25 miles to the gallon. If that's my only complaint about the car, then I have made a wise purchasing decision.

Heated seats, sunroof, buttons being within reaching distance and easy to read. Handling around curves and the acceleration. Exterior, sleek look of the car. The car has a great amount of room and comfort.

One other negative I have is the heated mirros and rear defrost operate off the same button. Because of the cold winter environment, I wish they were separate- I sometimes don't need to heat the mirrors when using the rear defrost.