Great car especially for the price
By jaymac04 on
2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my first Honda, I like the exterior look of the car, and I knew that I wanted one since the body style change in 2008. The big negative I read from consumer reviews on the 2010 models were the seats being uncomfortable. However, I could not disagree more, the seats are comfortable, the car is fun to drive, and all the buttons are within reaching distance. The heated seats warm quickly. The only negative I have is the gas mileage does not seem to be accurate. Although I drive mostly highway, the car still only averages around 25 miles to the gallon. If that's my only complaint about the car, then I have made a wise purchasing decision.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, sunroof, buttons being within reaching distance and easy to read. Handling around curves and the acceleration. Exterior, sleek look of the car. The car has a great amount of room and comfort.
Suggested Improvements
One other negative I have is the heated mirros and rear defrost operate off the same button. Because of the cold winter environment, I wish they were separate- I sometimes don't need to heat the mirrors when using the rear defrost.