Faithful Honda Owner
By brendawms on
2011 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
My first car was 1995 Honda Civic LP (drove for 11 yrs). I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord SE in Sept 2006. I was forced to purchased a new car because my 07 was totalled on Aug 12, 2010. I decided to wait on the release of the 2011. I ended up purchasing the 2010 Accord SE instead of 2011 Accord LP (more features for the same price). The 2011 Accord SE does have a front shock tower bar, USB interface, and auto on/off headlights. I still haven't seem any of the 2011 on the road, but I dont regret my decision.
Favorite Features
Auxiliary jack, able to change CD drive from steering wheel, Radio data system, all controls on doors are illuminated, Rear HVAC vents, better rims, heated power side mirrors, active noise cancellation, tire pressure monitoring, security system, and one-touch moonroof. Features added...splash guard, auto day/night mirror, and remote engine starter
Suggested Improvements
Go back to some of the features on the 2007 model...center front cup holders (adjustable), cup holder/pocket on the doors of the 2010 model are too big/wide (beverage slides), lighter gray reveals less dirt and lint, closed pocket on door handle, able to let rear seat down from inside the car, go back to the carbon fiber premium accent look, LED brakelight on the truck. Enable iPod skip from steering wheel and display track info on radio panel when using auxiliary jack. Rear/mirror defogger is deactiviated when the ignition is turned off (doesnt work with remote engine starter)
By brendawms
on 12/30/10 17:01 PM (PST)

Honda should go back to the ligher gray interior because it reveals less dirt and lint. And closed pockets on the door handles because you are unable to use the current handle as a pocket (for cell phone and etc). Side pockets/cup holders are too big and wide. A 16.9 oz bottle will slide. Unable to let down rear seat from inside the car. Rear/Mirror defogger deactivates when the ignition is turned off (this feature doesnt' work with the remote engine starter). Suggestions...Enable ipod skip from the steering wheel and display ipod info on the radio panel when using the auxiliary jack

By jackd990
on 06/27/11 20:46 PM (PDT)

If you want to use the door handles as a pocket, your friendly Honda parts dept. can order a drop-in pocket for each front door handle (2 for under $15). They're listed in the Accord accessories brochure and are also an option when you "build an Accord" on Honda's website. We have them on our EX-L.