I bought this car on account that I could not afford to buy what I really wanted. I wanted sporty and reliable.
I was told top look at Honda.
I ended up looking at the Accourd Coupe.
It looked great on the outside. It's been 5 months, I am so disappointed with Honda. 1. It's the EX you would think top of the line would add insulation. I hear everything. I cannot use bluthooth on the highway. Dimmer on the display is a joke, light sensor too sensitive. Suspension is too soft, steering well has not been centered from day one. Windows if lowered, vibrate so does everything in storage along with rear shelf.
Only some buttons are lit at night?? No puddle/underdash lights.
I am so glad I got the V6, since it's one of the pros on this car.
Lighting on the driver pod is nice at night.
1. Please add insulation throughout!!
2. Better quality plastic materials.
3. Improve efficiency with radio phone controls.
4. Can I get a power seat for the passenger too!
5. Arm rest needs to be more useful, if my left hand is on the wheel the armrest sits, way too low.
6. Aggressive tires, car looks sporty on outside, so basically it's a 4 dr sedan with 2 doors instead. No other distinction.
I know Honda offers a sporty suspension, maybe they should equip a few models as such.
7. Doors & trunk lid need to be weighted better way too light, makes them feel very cheap.
8. Can't wait to get rid of this thing...
9. I guess people buy Honda's for other reasons, look elsewhere...