2011 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Disappointed if I'm going to

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Disappointed if I'm going to be honest
By ur_valet on

2011 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

First its very noisy, sound insulation very low you wont even be able to use a Bluetooth. Stock stereo is total garbage no clarity above 40% of the volume. Very harsh ride definitely not for NYC streets. So far I average 22mpg with 40city/60hwy driving. It desperately needs a sixth gear because on a hwy u will have 3000rpm at 72mph probably will improve the mpgs as well. Overall its a very good looking car with nicely designed interior and for the money its hard to match but Koreans are getting very close. Once the lease expires will not be getting another honda. This is my 2nd and probably last unless they step up overall build quality. Very happy i didn't buy this.

Favorite Features

Handling is very good for what it is. Vtech kicks in nicely. Looks sexy from most angles.

Suggested Improvements

Better sound system, 6speed, better sound insulation, a little sturdier material for seats and ofcourse more HPs.
By badboy9
on 03/09/11 15:41 PM (PST)

You should have went with the 6. I just bought a 2011 V6 with navigation, loaded. It is an excellent car. Ride is great, noise is not a factor. Hands free phone is excellent, I can sit in my seat and not lean over to the microphone to talk. voice activation is outstanding. List was 32700 or there about, picked it up for 28432.