2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
EX-L V6 Accord Coupe is Upscale, Sporty, Reliable and Even Hot!
By tcarstar on 01/08/11 10:37 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 2011 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 looks great outside and inside. The exterior looks upscale and sporty like an entry-level luxury car. The handling is tight and sporty. The black leather interior looks sporty and upscale. It's hot! The Accord coupe exterior looks different than the sedan. I would compare the V6 Accord Coupe more to an Infinity or Acura than a Camry, Fusion or Sonata sedan. We also own a loaded 2010 Camry XLE sedan to compare against. The Camry has a more comfortable, quiet and luxurious ride, but the Accord V6 Coupe is more sporty and hot looking inside and out. The Honda Accord is super reliable, so you always have dependable transportation and no headaches. It's a good buy.

2011 Honda Accord
By mgrow on 01/03/11 11:04 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently purchased my 2011 Honda Accord from Maddy Zaalouk at Leith Honda in Raleigh, N.C. My experience was excellent. It was an easy and hassle free purchase. I also considered buying a Camry and an Altima. After comparing all 3 vehicles the Accord won me over for its overall package inlcuding body style, standard accessories, reliability, driving experience and price.

Faithful Honda Owner
By brendawms on 12/21/10 15:10 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first car was 1995 Honda Civic LP (drove for 11 yrs). I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord SE in Sept 2006. I was forced to purchased a new car because my 07 was totalled on Aug 12, 2010. I decided to wait on the release of the 2011. I ended up purchasing the 2010 Accord SE instead of 2011 Accord LP (more features for the same price). The 2011 Accord SE does have a front shock tower bar, USB interface, and auto on/off headlights. I still haven't seem any of the 2011 on the road, but I dont regret my decision.

very pleasantly surprised
By algary on 12/14/10 09:31 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Based on the reviews I was surprised how quiet it is. Perhaps the active noise cancellation in the EX trim helps. Certainly quieter that the previous model series. The ride is very composed and smooth despite quite aggressive tires. Very solid feel. The 2011 front fascia looks much improved over the 2010. The overall styling is fine. The Hyundai, although a very good car, seems overstyled to me. All our previous Hondas were incredibly reliable and were fun to drive.

Love it!
By cntenn on 12/13/10 18:30 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this car a little over a week but I love it. We have previously owned a CR-V, Civic, and Accord Sedan so we are Honda people. When it was time to purchase a new car, we wanted something reliable, fun, and sporty. The Honda Accord Coupe V6 fit the bill and it comes with great gas mileage too! It is fun to drive and I know that it will give us the reliability that we were looking for.

Love It!
By Becca Lynn on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got this car for my 18th birthday about a month ago && i love it so much. Before I got this car I drove my mom's 2010 Accord so when i went to get a car I didn't go for the Civic like all teens drive. I got it in White w/ Tan interior. I love how they changed the front && back of the car. && since I'm the only one I've seen with a 2011 within about 100miles of me is very cool! overall I love this car. Honda is the way to go.

Good, but could have been better.
By Michael on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Still too loud. Hate the engineered in road noise just to be louder than an Acura. Quality is very good, beautiful interior. Stereo is great. Seriously though, for $32K it should have a 6-speed auto by now and proximity key/ push-button start like it's competitors. Still a huge upgrade from my 2000 Accord though. My wife is very happy I got another Accord though the Sonata 2.0t was a serious contender.

Good 'Middle-Age' Guy Car
By Vyker on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased the vehicle, so I am in the new-ower phase. My color is Gun- metal gray, with black leather interior. It is an EX-L V-6 Coupe. I test drove the Nissan Altima Coupe (V- 6 and V-4, did not like to buy premium gas), the Kia Forte Coupe, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, the Ford Mustang, and the Mitsubishi Eclipse. All of those were good cars, just that the V-6 Honda Accord Coupe was the one I wanted based on reliability, safety, looks, and performance. Gunn Honda had a special, Got my car for $25,380 (before tax). It was cheaper than a used Honda. go figure.

Best sedan out there
By kytom on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best Accord ever! The drive is amazing, the interior design is very nice not flashy or overwhelming like other brands that are trying to compete with Honda. If you like quality engine and stylish interior yet simple and functional the Accord EX-L is for you.

Good Car, But Far from Perfect
By Marin Driver on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2011 Accord is rated at 34 mpg/highway. I'm averaging 27.5 for mostly highway driving. Unlike my 2003 Camry, there are no cargo hooks in the truck, and the trunk carpet is one-sided only. In contrast, the trunk carpet in my Camry is two-sided, with rubber on one side - a must have for carrying potting soil, bags of cement, etc. And unlike my Camry, the Accord lacks a tray for 1-gallon jugs of milk. The installation of cargo hooks and a cargo net in the Accord's truck requires rivets and a lot of work. Most people will have to pay the dealer, which is expensive. The cargo net is not as good as the Camry's, as it's not very deep, can't hold heavy loads, and fits fewer grocery bags.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord in WA is:

$155 per month*