Used 2011 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I HATE IT!!!
By mreich1

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fourth Honda in less than 10 years and second accord, so that should tell you how much I have like Honda in the past. Well, they really blew it on this car. I truly hate this car. I hate it so much, that when my lease was up on my Pilot, I replaced it with a Toyata, because Honda obviously does not care. This car is way underpowered. You hit the gas, and almost nothing happens. Goes from 0-60 in about 10 seconds. Try going up the hills in San Francisco. You will stall unless you are in first gear. This car should be offered only in a six cylinder. I think I want my 1979 Dodge Colt back. And gas mileage is terrible, of course it should get 25 mpg, it barely has an engine

comfortable

How about putting some more power into it.

Another Winner from Honda
By bdazzled

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in a 09 Civic Sedan for the 2011 Accord LX-P. What a ride! Drives like a dream. All features are right there in front of you, easy/user friendly. I can't believe the engine is only a 4-cylinder for such a big car. This car has spunk. Why others have said the seats are uncomfortable, is beyond me. With the 8-position power seats & the Telescoping steering wheel-I was able to meld myself to the seat perfectly. Like sitting on my sofa at home. So far, this car has been perfect. I hope to Update this review in the Spring after our Winter here in the N.E. That's a true test for any car.

Outstanding over-all ride. Very comfortable seats. The CD/Radio Sysytem. All the features this car comes with on this trim level.

Well, yes-there is road noise that comes thru, but it's not overly intrusive, you get use to it. Standard window visors would have been a nice bonus, but are available as an accessory.

Great family car
By perunest

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have the 4 cylinder EX leather edition. My previous car was a BMW M3 that cost more than twice as much. I bought the Accord for its reliability and the reasonable price for all the features that are inculded. I have 24,177 miles on it in 11 months and I have had no problems. Maintenance on the BMW was minimal while it was in the "free maintenance" period. After that it became very expensive, so I traded it at 50,000 miles.

Comfortable ride, appearance, cost, Blue Tooth, XM.

mpg estimator

1 MPG on my car
By accsio

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I picked up car last week, looked huge to me , i drove small car before..... then used to it. I was satisfied with interior, very good materials: not much of plastic, it has material as well. I've got basic model: no fancy wheels, no sunroof or gps..... big deal, drive ! not have fun with gadgets. Of course , stepped on gas first few times, so my RPM went to 5500-6000.....i thought gas will be eaten as a hell ..... not really, i filled up today and i got 20.5 MPG !!!! I will take that !!! I like that !

Gas Mileage Not as Expected
By finallyahonda

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Accord for the reliability, resale value, styling, gas efficiency, and comfort. I tried sportier cars but liked the smooth handling and interior design of the Accord. Despite being a little noisier than I prefer, it was the best value for the price. The car looks and feels like a luxury vehicle. My husband has a 3 year old Odyssey and loves it so I thought I'd go with an Accord to be safe. It is a gorgeous car, but it is not living up to the hype. I wanted something with fantastic gas mileage but on the last few tanks I've averaged 19 miles in the city. This is not bad but I've never come close to the 23 mpg as advertised. I'm not a speed demon; I accelerate gradually.

I love the interior styling. At first, I was worried the extra lumbar support would bother me but I was able to adjust the seat to a more comfortable position.

The 4-cylinder engine is a little jerky with quick acceleration but evens out once up to speed. The handling is a little mushy but the car is easy to handle. I wish it had a tighter turning radius and that the back was a little easier to see out of. However the rearview camera makes up for any vision issues when backing up. I wish Honda made the stereo/ipod interface easier to navigate. It is impossible to skip to specific tracks or albums without scrolling through the entire album or artist list. Getting to the W's, for example, can take a while.

• SUV