Used 2011 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Hidden gem in the sport coupe class
By deemic

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Most people are looking at Ford Mustangs or Chevy Camaros or even Dodge Challengers when shopping for a sport coupe. Time to rethink. This super reliable gem has 271 horsepower, accelerates 0-60 in around 6 seconds, and is extremely responsive. Factor in the amenities like a 270 watt stereo system, power windows, power locks, 2 position memory seating, leather seats, sunroof, dual zone climate control, Bluetooth interface, paddle shifters, TPMS, Oil Life Monitor, 18 inch wheels.... well you get the picture. It's loaded, classy, reliable and looks fantastic. I look forward to every drive. The only thing I've noticed is a slight push when driving hard through turns. But still top notch vehicle

My favorite option is the memory seating. Followed closely by the rockin' factory stereo w/usb interface and sunroof. Those features add up to FUN.

I have no real complaints other than the rather busy center console. These vehicles are very desirable and finding one used at a reasonable price is a chore if you can find one at all in your area. I feel fortunate to own one.

Overall Great Car
By edson1957

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The gas mileage on this vehicle is excellent. It is a very nice car to drive. However my one major complaint is that it noisy when out on the road. You can really hear a lot of road noise. Needs to be a much quieter ride.

Deaden the road noise.

Not what was promised in milage.
By hondaaccord11

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We do not know what other cars like this one does, but our car averages 13 miles per gallon in San Francisco driving. Most of our city driving is done on flat ground. Very little driving is done on hills. Our 2000 8 cylinder Chevy truck makes 11 miles per gallon with the same type of driving. We had expected to average less than the 24 miles per gallon advertised, but not at the ridiculously low rate of 13. The other major gripe is the seat belt. It has to be one of the most inconvient in buckeling. If you do not have the rear view camera, you will have major problems is seeing where you are backing into.

advertising the correct city milage

2011 Honda Accord LX-P
By mike_in_sc

2011 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Coming from a 2000 Honda Civic, this is a big step up. My Accord is a polished metal metallic (dark gray) LX-P and looks decently sharp for a mid-size sedan. I like most things about the Accord, but am a little disappointed that the interior isn't that much more comfortable than my Civic. I'm a relatively tall guy (6'2") and really wish the steering wheel telescoped out farther. I have to move the seat up much closer than I'd like to be able to comfortably reach the steering wheel, so a lot of the extra room gained by moving up from the Civic is not really usable to me. The lumbar support is too aggressive and not adjustable on the LX-P model.

Handles well for such a large car, decent fuel economy, slightly tweaked front and rear styling (many don't care for the new styling, but I like it). Has a solid feel. I have no doubt this Accord will give me many years of trouble-free operation. Definitely not the newest or best looking car in its class, but it's overall a solid offering.

Driver's seat leaves a lot to be desired. Overly aggressive lumbar support takes a lot of getting used to. Luckily I was able to get used to it. Based on many online forums I've come across, not everyone does. Interior is OK otherwise, definitely not best in class, but feels like it will hold up better than some of the rivals (Sonata, Camry...even the redesigned 2012 Camry, which I owned for two weeks before buying the Accord and absolutely HATED....most uncomfortable - for me - car I've ever had the displeasure to own...others really like it, so I guess comfort is subjective). This model is toward the end of its life cycle, and as such the technology is very basic on most trim levels.

Great experience
By marissas

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My Honda accord is comfy, roomie, I absolutely love it!!!!