2011 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 08 Accord Coupe

2011 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

08 Accord Coupe
By acc33 on

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am reviewing a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe v6-L that I recently traded in at the end of my lease. I dont think a whole lot with the car has changed in the past few years and I wanted to share my experience with the car. For me this car is better on the highways than on city streets. The suspension is rigid and you feel a lot of the bumps associated with city driving. The car is long and wide so it's not nimble on narrow streets. However, it is very smooth on the highways. Corners great and really grips the road. Acceleration is awesome. Accord steering is the best out there and you feel "in touch" with the road. The car does not do well in the snow. Interior road noise significant.

Steering. Interior/exterior styling. Stock wheels look great. Driver/front passenger seats are pretty comfy and keep you in place. Dash looks great and its very easy to reach all the buttons and dials. Good storage space.

The worst thing about Accords is the interior road noise. Honda really needs to improve the sound dampening. It makes longer drives tough.
By hondafam3
on 05/09/11 08:58 AM (PDT)

Would be curious to know if you experienced oil burning/usage issues with the Variable Cylinder Management technology.