2011 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
It is not "the one" for me!
By nova14 on 07/17/11 10:39 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car after owning volvos and needless to say, I wish I did NOT! It may be advertised as "the One" but it is a NONE for me. The car is just plain ugly and lacks any sort of fun to drive feel that I had from driving my volvos. It is the most boring and uneventful car out on the road today. The interior design is acceptable and the cost of service is good and those are the only nice things I can honestly say about the car. They advertise the car as holding it's blue book value, but when I took it to the dealership recently to sell it back they took so much off my purchase price that it was not realistic---so don't believe the bunk about resale value--not true.

Uses Oil
By hondasucks4 on 06/16/11 15:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a V6 Accord about a year ago. After a couple oil changes notice car was low of oil after only 5000 miles. Long story short car uses 1 qrt every 1500 miles and honda is doing nothin. Please google Accord oil consumtion before you buy. This is a very bad problem that Honda will not fix for me are many other accord owners. It anyone has questions email me [violative content deleted].

PLEASE READ
By nomorhonda4m on 03/16/11 08:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2010 Accord V6 Nav. nice car. I bought this car because I drive allmost 200 miles a day to and from work. When it was time for my first oil change my car was 3 qts low of oil. Well not to panic thinking maybe it was low from the factory i said nothing. Next oil change same thing so then the tec. tells me to bring the car in every 1000 miles to have the oil checked. Well end result is the cat (2010 Honda Accord) uses one qrt enery 1200 miles and HONDA is saying that is normal oil consumtion. (WHAT) and there is nothing they can do. In reading online about it some people are fouling spark plug and having Catalytic Converter problems! So it is for sale if anyone is intersted. (Cheap)

What is there NOT to like?
By ontheroad11 on 02/20/11 18:15 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've got About 2000 miles on my 2011 accord and I have to say it's totally amazing. The ride is ultra smooth, to the point its the first thing people comment on when they get in the car. I'm not sure what people are saying about the road noise. I have the V-6, so the 4 could be louder, I'm not sure. The interior is ultra classy, not overdone like most of the other cars in this class. The navi is good, but not great. The accord seats are great for me, but not all. I have back issues and the adjustable lower lumbar support is excellent. The 271 hp 3.5 V-6 is one of the top rated engines on the road. The transmission is a 5 speed that gets 0-60 faster than any car in the class. Honda is quality

great deal
By rog2867 on 02/13/11 10:02 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got the EX-L V6 with nav for 26000, no on even touched that price in NJ. Purchased yesterday and will pick up tomorrow. Will write a full review after I get to drive it. Currently have 2008 same model but residual on lease was to high to purchase. Some nice new features. Memory seating finally and rear camera.

Good, but could have been better.
By Michael on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Still too loud. Hate the engineered in road noise just to be louder than an Acura. Quality is very good, beautiful interior. Stereo is great. Seriously though, for $32K it should have a 6-speed auto by now and proximity key/ push-button start like it's competitors. Still a huge upgrade from my 2000 Accord though. My wife is very happy I got another Accord though the Sonata 2.0t was a serious contender.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$139 per month*