2011 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Accord EXL V-6 Blows Smoke
By trcolli on 03/07/12 14:16 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have 22k on my 2011 Accord EXL V-6 and it blows a blue/white smoke on hard acceleration. Looks like an old Volvo Diesel with smoke billowing in the in the mirror. Its done this since new - dealer says its common but not a problem?? Makes me wonder. This is the 3rd Accord I've owned, all previous 4cyl. Never had a problem with any of them.

2011 Accord
By Surya on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After a 1 month search I bought this car. I am not disappointed after buying this stylish car. I had Audi A4 earlier and always want a bigger car than. Since Honda cost less than Audi A6, I went with this car. So far it's running good. The features are good and very ergonomically placed. I have bad neck pain in my previous Audi vehicle. But the seats in 2011 Accord were good. I feel very comfortable. Though the initial pick up from stop is not that great, but it drives at high speed.

By Mike Greenwald on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I think this is the best car in its class for overall package. I looked at all kinds of reviews. But this vehicle was the most complete & it is made in Marysville, OH with 80% parts made in America

Great design
By Mike Greenwald on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. I looked at the 2010 Accords & was comparing it the Altimas, VW CC, Sonata, Fusion & Malibu. I read all kinds of reviews & it seemed like all the cars were compared to the Accord. I didn't really like the back of the 2010 Accord , so I decided to wait til the 2011's came out to see it in in person instead of just internet pictures. I loved the changes to the front & rear of the Accord. I drove it and all the above mentioned cars and I realized the Accord's overall package was the best for me. The other cars were rated well, but I didn't think any of them were as nice a car with the quality & reliability as Honda. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy the 2011 Accord.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$139 per month*