2011 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
LOVE my accord.
By vegas71 on 11/24/13 02:50 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a '94 accord ex coupe as a first car- literally could not kill it. So after some not so great luck with a nissan, and deciding a toyota was too bland for me, I decided I wanted another accord. Got an awesome deal on this one! Love the heated leather seats and the leg room (I'm 6'1). I didn't think a 4 cyl could move a car this heavy, but it actually has some pretty decent power (for what it is). Love the safety features, especially after a recent wreck. I wanted a safe, reliable car and the accord is just that.

Great experience
By marissas on 06/25/12 11:53 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My Honda accord is comfy, roomie, I absolutely love it!!!!

DON'T BUY A HONDA ACCORD
By carrsss on 06/23/11 13:49 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda. When you buy a Honda, you expect a solid car/good value...nothing complicated. My 2011 Honda Accord 4dr has the same problem that started with in 2008 with the current generation...body creak due to a failed rear passenger weld joint. Plus, this car makes all sorts of weird sounds/creaks/groans. Google and find out for yourself – many complainers. Solution? Rip out interior panel and spray toxic lubricant on the interior area of the car. Or bend the metal parts that are rubbing. There is a TSB on point so Honda knows about this problem but is still making cars with the problem.

Eyes catching car
By Edward on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Always drive 6 cylinder cars, first time with 4 cylinders vehicle and I am happy with the performance and most importantly, the gas mileage. I have seen so far none 2011 Accord on the street of Atlanta metro (of course there are some but I haven't seen yet) the tail lights are very well designed, much more classy than the 2010. Love it!

Excellent Driving Experience
By Patricia on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2011 Honda Accord SE is a luxurious car and a modest price. It handles responsively, especially when turning. The interior dashboard is no nonsense: what you need and nothing more. (This is a plus, IMHO.) The all leather interior gives this car a classier look, but it's also very practical-- very easy to keep clean.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$124 per month*