2011 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2011 Honda Accord LX-P
By mike_in_sc on 07/07/12 19:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Coming from a 2000 Honda Civic, this is a big step up. My Accord is a polished metal metallic (dark gray) LX-P and looks decently sharp for a mid-size sedan. I like most things about the Accord, but am a little disappointed that the interior isn't that much more comfortable than my Civic. I'm a relatively tall guy (6'2") and really wish the steering wheel telescoped out farther. I have to move the seat up much closer than I'd like to be able to comfortably reach the steering wheel, so a lot of the extra room gained by moving up from the Civic is not really usable to me. The lumbar support is too aggressive and not adjustable on the LX-P model.

Serves its purposes exactly as intended.. with a little bit of class..
By thunderhexed on 05/18/12 10:13 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Tired of the numerous issues I was having with my 2006 Infiniti G35 coupe, I decided it was time to get into something more practical and economical. Trying to dedide what to look at I just figured, hey, why not go back to my roots? My very first car in high school was a very clean and reliable 1985 Honda Accord LX. So off to the honda deealer I went. The first Accord I test drove I purchased a polished metal Accord LX-P. Granted, it doesn't perform like the Infiniti did, but this car just said to me, "hey! It's ok, to slow down a bit and just enjoy the ride and drive!" I feel safer, I can see better, the ride is firm yet supple and my insurance and fuel costs have dropped dramatically!

A great value
By gccmb5 on 01/05/12 19:27 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my fifth Accord, and they continue to improve and refine them with each new model. Very well put together. I have had mine for about eight months and have almost 10K miles on it. Everything is still as it was when new. No squeaks, rattles, or issues of any kind. Great ride, great feel and handling. Tire noise is a little loud, but once I wear out the Dunlops I'll put on something quiter. I'm 6'4", so the seats could be a little larger, but there is plenty of head room and I have no problems driving for six hours at a stretch. The 4cyl is peppy around town, but it is by no means fast, I would describe it as adequate. I have need averaging just over 30mpg in mixed driving.

Back to my roots...
By thunderhexed on 10/04/11 08:03 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first car in High School was an Artic White 1985 Accord LX sedan that my family and I put over 200K miles on - it had 60K on it when we bought it in 93. The car I was driving before my 2011 Accord sedan was a 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe, which i THOUGHT was my dream car until I realized the headache it was to own - directional tires, premium gas, and electronic malfunctions galore - not to mention HORRIBLE paint that literally came off in chips - fast forward to 2011, and I traded it for my Accord. Its smooth, quiet, classy, GREAT on gas, gets compliments galore and I have piece of mind knowing that I have a reliable, quality vehicle to get me around town.

Another Winner from Honda
By bdazzled on 08/21/11 14:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in a 09 Civic Sedan for the 2011 Accord LX-P. What a ride! Drives like a dream. All features are right there in front of you, easy/user friendly. I can't believe the engine is only a 4-cylinder for such a big car. This car has spunk. Why others have said the seats are uncomfortable, is beyond me. With the 8-position power seats & the Telescoping steering wheel-I was able to meld myself to the seat perfectly. Like sitting on my sofa at home. So far, this car has been perfect. I hope to Update this review in the Spring after our Winter here in the N.E. That's a true test for any car.

Great car
By aalden on 04/21/11 07:50 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda, my last two I had for over 10 years each. I bought this because of the reliability and low maintence costs. I love the car, just wish the cabin was quieter. Not sure why people are complaining about the seats, they are comfortable. If you want a luxury car, then spend $30,000 or more for a car, or spend more time driving and checking out the car before you buy it. I do wish it came with a USB port, that should be standard these days.

Great Car
By usmc75 on 01/08/11 18:17 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had a 2010 Honda civic could not handle the noise and ride. Got the Accord LX-P WOW what a difference it's like day and night. Love my accord, power,ride roomy and MPG. Thanks Honda

2011 Honda Accord
By mgrow on 01/03/11 11:04 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently purchased my 2011 Honda Accord from Maddy Zaalouk at Leith Honda in Raleigh, N.C. My experience was excellent. It was an easy and hassle free purchase. I also considered buying a Camry and an Altima. After comparing all 3 vehicles the Accord won me over for its overall package inlcuding body style, standard accessories, reliability, driving experience and price.

Good Car, But Far from Perfect
By Marin Driver on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2011 Accord is rated at 34 mpg/highway. I'm averaging 27.5 for mostly highway driving. Unlike my 2003 Camry, there are no cargo hooks in the truck, and the trunk carpet is one-sided only. In contrast, the trunk carpet in my Camry is two-sided, with rubber on one side - a must have for carrying potting soil, bags of cement, etc. And unlike my Camry, the Accord lacks a tray for 1-gallon jugs of milk. The installation of cargo hooks and a cargo net in the Accord's truck requires rivets and a lot of work. Most people will have to pay the dealer, which is expensive. The cargo net is not as good as the Camry's, as it's not very deep, can't hold heavy loads, and fits fewer grocery bags.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$120 per month*