Used 2011 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Cooler than I thought
By Shemeka

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It is a nice an comfortable ride. It hasn't given me many problems. I have a little roughage at about 40 mph. But other than that everything else is decent.

Not Impressed with my 2011 accord
By Tyler Crisp

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

(1)After driving the car for about 5k miles the screen in the dash started to flash "tighten fuel cap" the fuel cap was on, i took my car to honda and they said nothing was wrong.(2)The steering wheel shakes, not extremely bad but enough to raise a flag, honda said nothing was wrong though.(3) There is a problem with the lock also. Sometimes they will not lock after exiting the car, and ill have to lock all of them manually(not a big deal but not expected for a 2011 vehicle especially a honda) Sometimes they will not unlock with the remote. I haven't even bothered to take the car to honda to see what the problem is.(4)I had to replace the battery at 37k miles for some reason.

I like the looks of the car.

I suggest for Honda to stat making their vehicles with the quality that they used to.

2011 Honda Accord LX- Noisy on the road
By kay57

2011 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car ought to be awesome. The only issue with it is the road noise. When running still no noise but once you start driving, the engine is really loud which takes the fun away.

Honda

BORING, desperately boring
By gangofme

2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have never questioned the reliability and build quality of Honda cars. This is my third. But I need out of it. I'm getting too old to think the rest of my life will be spent wondering if i'll be able to merge onto Texas highway traffic, and having cars behind me wishing I'd install a supercharger on this slothful, well-built family car. The aftermarket doesn't exist for this car. Know why? Because you need to start with a realistic platform to even think about buying more performance! If you're retired, or maybe wanting a slow safe car for your teen, this car is for you. If you like to drive, not so much.

Slap a turbo on it.

LOVE my accord.
By vegas71

2011 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a '94 accord ex coupe as a first car- literally could not kill it. So after some not so great luck with a nissan, and deciding a toyota was too bland for me, I decided I wanted another accord. Got an awesome deal on this one! Love the heated leather seats and the leg room (I'm 6'1). I didn't think a 4 cyl could move a car this heavy, but it actually has some pretty decent power (for what it is). Love the safety features, especially after a recent wreck. I wanted a safe, reliable car and the accord is just that.