Used 2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Accord EXL V-6 Blows Smoke
By trcolli

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have 22k on my 2011 Accord EXL V-6 and it blows a blue/white smoke on hard acceleration. Looks like an old Volvo Diesel with smoke billowing in the in the mirror. Its done this since new - dealer says its common but not a problem?? Makes me wonder. This is the 3rd Accord I've owned, all previous 4cyl. Never had a problem with any of them.

Favorite Features

Nav system easy to use and works good. Not as complicated as other brands. Decent mileage 28.5 overall -

Suggested Improvements

Build a V-6 that doesn't smoke??

2011 Accord
By Surya

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After a 1 month search I bought this car. I am not disappointed after buying this stylish car. I had Audi A4 earlier and always want a bigger car than. Since Honda cost less than Audi A6, I went with this car. So far it's running good. The features are good and very ergonomically placed. I have bad neck pain in my previous Audi vehicle. But the seats in 2011 Accord were good. I feel very comfortable. Though the initial pick up from stop is not that great, but it drives at high speed.

Favorite Features

V6 Engine.

By Mike Greenwald

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I think this is the best car in its class for overall package. I looked at all kinds of reviews. But this vehicle was the most complete & it is made in Marysville, OH with 80% parts made in America

Favorite Features

Comfort, sound system, style, reliability

Suggested Improvements

I love the changes Honda made to the front & rear of car for 2011

Great design
By Mike Greenwald

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. I looked at the 2010 Accords & was comparing it the Altimas, VW CC, Sonata, Fusion & Malibu. I read all kinds of reviews & it seemed like all the cars were compared to the Accord. I didn't really like the back of the 2010 Accord , so I decided to wait til the 2011's came out to see it in in person instead of just internet pictures. I loved the changes to the front & rear of the Accord. I drove it and all the above mentioned cars and I realized the Accord's overall package was the best for me. The other cars were rated well, but I didn't think any of them were as nice a car with the quality & reliability as Honda. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy the 2011 Accord.

Favorite Features

Blue Tooth, Seats, room, power of the V6, sound system

Suggested Improvements

An afford Navigation system, fuel mileage calculator