Used 2011 Honda Accord EX-L Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

BORING, desperately boring
By gangofme

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have never questioned the reliability and build quality of Honda cars. This is my third. But I need out of it. I'm getting too old to think the rest of my life will be spent wondering if i'll be able to merge onto Texas highway traffic, and having cars behind me wishing I'd install a supercharger on this slothful, well-built family car. The aftermarket doesn't exist for this car. Know why? Because you need to start with a realistic platform to even think about buying more performance! If you're retired, or maybe wanting a slow safe car for your teen, this car is for you. If you like to drive, not so much.

Slap a turbo on it.

Peeling Paint
By drfish

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The paint on our new 2011 Honda Accord began peeling off after not quite two years. Both front and rear bumpers had paint peel off. Some pieces were 4X5 inches in size. The Honda rep allowed that Honda would repaint our bumpers as a "courtesy" because there was no evident cause. The body shop told be that the reason for the peeling paint was an improper repair of previous damage. Honda told me that they had no information on the car regarding previous repair history. They said that they just manufacture the cars and are not responsible once the car is delivered to the dealer. Seems that Honda lacks in honesty and integrity.

Overall Great Car
By edson1957

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The gas mileage on this vehicle is excellent. It is a very nice car to drive. However my one major complaint is that it noisy when out on the road. You can really hear a lot of road noise. Needs to be a much quieter ride.

Deaden the road noise.

many issues!!! buyer beware
By kyrider

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I finally met with the Factory Rep in my area and he verbally ack the shimmy issue but refused to put in writing! Of course, he's not stupid.... [non-permissible content removed]

None at this point

Improve quality!!

By beachgirl100

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am still debating if I like this car! I had a SUV for 12 years and downsized for fuel economy. The seats are very uncomfortable and the road noise is HORRIBLE. You CANNOT hear someone in the backseat talking to you on interstate without them almost yelling at you. If I had to do it all again, I would not choose this car based on the interior noise and very uncomfortable seat. I have read reviews and saw that others have complaints about the seats as well so I guess nothing can or will be done to correct my car (problem). Definitley take for a test drive on interstate if possible..

Gas mileage and interior. The leather seems a bit cheap compared to what I had in the past vehicles.

Interior Noise and SEATS!!!