2011 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

SE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
LOVE my accord.
By vegas71 on 11/24/13 02:50 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a '94 accord ex coupe as a first car- literally could not kill it. So after some not so great luck with a nissan, and deciding a toyota was too bland for me, I decided I wanted another accord. Got an awesome deal on this one! Love the heated leather seats and the leg room (I'm 6'1). I didn't think a 4 cyl could move a car this heavy, but it actually has some pretty decent power (for what it is). Love the safety features, especially after a recent wreck. I wanted a safe, reliable car and the accord is just that.

Great experience
By marissas on 06/25/12 11:53 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My Honda accord is comfy, roomie, I absolutely love it!!!!

DON'T BUY A HONDA ACCORD
By carrsss on 06/23/11 13:49 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda. When you buy a Honda, you expect a solid car/good value...nothing complicated. My 2011 Honda Accord 4dr has the same problem that started with in 2008 with the current generation...body creak due to a failed rear passenger weld joint. Plus, this car makes all sorts of weird sounds/creaks/groans. Google and find out for yourself many complainers. Solution? Rip out interior panel and spray toxic lubricant on the interior area of the car. Or bend the metal parts that are rubbing. There is a TSB on point so Honda knows about this problem but is still making cars with the problem.

Eyes catching car
By Edward on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Always drive 6 cylinder cars, first time with 4 cylinders vehicle and I am happy with the performance and most importantly, the gas mileage. I have seen so far none 2011 Accord on the street of Atlanta metro (of course there are some but I haven't seen yet) the tail lights are very well designed, much more classy than the 2010. Love it!

Excellent Driving Experience
By Patricia on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2011 Honda Accord SE is a luxurious car and a modest price. It handles responsively, especially when turning. The interior dashboard is no nonsense: what you need and nothing more. (This is a plus, IMHO.) The all leather interior gives this car a classier look, but it's also very practical-- very easy to keep clean.