Used 2011 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 100 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Not exactly a sports car, but a Grand Coupe withV6
By louspag@msn.com

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With the V6, the EX-L Coupe is more Acura than Honda. I've owned 2 BMW's, and I'm used to a "driver's car". Handling-wise, this is no BMW, but power-wise, the V^ certainly does not disappoint. This car is tops for reliability and reasonable dealer service fees. It is also a super safe vehicle. I bought this one after being rear ended and run over by a Mack truck in a 2008 Honda EX-L V6. No, its not as fun as a BMW, but if you want a nice looking vehicle that is somewhat fun to drive, go for the V6.

Not my Favorite car purchase
By Latasha

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Honda accord after owing a older model Hyundai Xl and although it was a 2011 it didn't run as smoothly as the 2001 Hyundai xl. This Honda is very noisy. The RPM is constantly ramping up once speed increases. I'm not sure if this is normal for these cars, but the Hyundai I had got up to 200k before any major problems start occurring. I can't say I would buy another at this point..

Amazing Engine
By Honda Lover11212

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this car is powerful for Honda. Amazing power voommmmm. MPG is average for what its worth..

Honda lover
By Dani

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda. The car has a lot of interior room for its size and enough leg room for my husband who is 6'1". The car sits comfortably and I love the heated seats. Although visibility while backing up is okay, I wish we had bought a 2012 with the backup camera. (A camera can be added to the 2011.) The brakes are fantastic! Shimming is a BIG problem with this car. I have had it balanced and aligned 3 times at two different places and it has not solved the problem. I plan to take it to the dealership while we have the warranty on the car.

Absolute Garbage!
By Adam

2011 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2011 Honda accord ex coupe automatic at a Honda dealership in Oct. of 2015 certified used with 37k miles. The transmission has already started to grind gears, accelerates on its own when at a red light as well as oil burns extremely quickly. This is an almost new car owned by an older couple who traded in for a Honda Crosstour. This car is poor in every aspect and I will NEVER be buying a Honda Again! Going right back to Dodge, not Honda garbage.