2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2011 Honda Accord LX- Noisy on the road
By kay57 on 10/10/14 16:06 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car ought to be awesome. The only issue with it is the road noise. When running still no noise but once you start driving, the engine is really loud which takes the fun away.

BORING, desperately boring
By gangofme on 03/26/14 10:32 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have never questioned the reliability and build quality of Honda cars. This is my third. But I need out of it. I'm getting too old to think the rest of my life will be spent wondering if i'll be able to merge onto Texas highway traffic, and having cars behind me wishing I'd install a supercharger on this slothful, well-built family car. The aftermarket doesn't exist for this car. Know why? Because you need to start with a realistic platform to even think about buying more performance! If you're retired, or maybe wanting a slow safe car for your teen, this car is for you. If you like to drive, not so much.

another happy owner
By ernie26 on 03/17/14 14:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've got 45k miles on my car and haven't had to do anything other than routine maintenance. Actually, this car has been a better and more dependable performer than my wife's Lexus. I bought this car because my daughter sold her Accord coupe to a friend with 400k+ miles and they're still friends. I would have rather bought an American car but..... well, you know about the reliability issues. I'm placating myself knowing that although made by Honda it was manufactures in Tennessee.

LOVE my accord.
By vegas71 on 11/24/13 02:50 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a '94 accord ex coupe as a first car- literally could not kill it. So after some not so great luck with a nissan, and deciding a toyota was too bland for me, I decided I wanted another accord. Got an awesome deal on this one! Love the heated leather seats and the leg room (I'm 6'1). I didn't think a 4 cyl could move a car this heavy, but it actually has some pretty decent power (for what it is). Love the safety features, especially after a recent wreck. I wanted a safe, reliable car and the accord is just that.

Not what it used to be.....
By emtjjp on 08/01/13 07:44 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned Honda's in the past, my first car was an Accord (1992). So when I needed to purchase a reliable car, I went back to the Accord. How times have changed. The first thing I noticed is the build quality has gone down hill (cheap plastics, rattles in strange places etc). I had to replace my "battery" at 15K miles (what they consider a battery) and have just replaced the REAR brake pads and rotors at 29K miles. To me, it seems like Honda has started cheaping out. This will be my last Honda, until they start putting some quality back into their vehicles.

Peeling Paint
By drfish on 07/22/13 17:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The paint on our new 2011 Honda Accord began peeling off after not quite two years. Both front and rear bumpers had paint peel off. Some pieces were 4X5 inches in size. The Honda rep allowed that Honda would repaint our bumpers as a "courtesy" because there was no evident cause. The body shop told be that the reason for the peeling paint was an improper repair of previous damage. Honda told me that they had no information on the car regarding previous repair history. They said that they just manufacture the cars and are not responsible once the car is delivered to the dealer. Seems that Honda lacks in honesty and integrity.

Great Pick
By hondafan32 on 06/10/13 14:13 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Accord is a great car and we have had ours for 3 weeks. It is plenty fast and handles well despite what some magazines say. Yes it is a little big but it drives small. The VCM and grade logic are good features but can get annoying if you don't know how to manipulate them. Ours is white and it stays cool in the heat. The AC is great and so is the sunroof. I wish there was a back-up camera and Bluetooth but they aren't really needed as the visibility is great and you shouldn't be on the phone while driving anyways. The turning radius is FANTASTIC as are the headlights and all of the safety features. Road noise can be intrusive at times but it's not a deal breaker.

Sport car performance, Honda reliability = win win
By deemic on 06/08/13 07:16 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I knew I wanted an Accord for my next car. Honestly, before researching I didn't even know Honda made an Accord Coupe though. Once I started researching this vehicle, I knew it was the one for me. It has every option imaginable in this version, except navigation which I haven't missed. The look is definitely Accord, but much much sportier than the sedan version. Also, the handling is improved with the 18in. wheels and tighter suspension. You can paddle shift down a couple gears and take the hair pin curves and freeway ramps with incredible speed and precision. For that handling dynamic, the ride quality suffers slightly. But with a 6 second 0-60, It's well worth it.

Hidden gem in the sport coupe class
By deemic on 05/12/13 19:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Most people are looking at Ford Mustangs or Chevy Camaros or even Dodge Challengers when shopping for a sport coupe. Time to rethink. This super reliable gem has 271 horsepower, accelerates 0-60 in around 6 seconds, and is extremely responsive. Factor in the amenities like a 270 watt stereo system, power windows, power locks, 2 position memory seating, leather seats, sunroof, dual zone climate control, Bluetooth interface, paddle shifters, TPMS, Oil Life Monitor, 18 inch wheels.... well you get the picture. It's loaded, classy, reliable and looks fantastic. I look forward to every drive. The only thing I've noticed is a slight push when driving hard through turns. But still top notch vehicle

Overall Great Car
By edson1957 on 03/20/13 13:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The gas mileage on this vehicle is excellent. It is a very nice car to drive. However my one major complaint is that it noisy when out on the road. You can really hear a lot of road noise. Needs to be a much quieter ride.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord in VA is:

$123 per month*