Used 2011 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Dependable and easy
By stephen villa

2011 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this used as it was my first Honda and I wanted to see if I liked it. I love it. My car insurance premium went down significantly and it's very dependable. Maintenance has been as scheduled with no surprises. Fuel mileage is good, but I do wish is was better. Now that I've had it for a few years, I know I'll replace it with a higher end Accord. I love the coupe and will keep the same style.

Great buy
By Jc

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Base model but a great car!
Quick, quiet and a great highway cruiser . 35 mpg plus on highway trips at 75-80. Car has great visibility, a huge trunk , and a spacious back seat. The 4 cylinder has plenty of power . The original equipment Dunlap tired were horrible, I put Bridgestones on at 30,000 miles and she's quiet and smooth.
Love this car.

Honda Accord LX P
By Peter Mancusi

2011 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good value for the money. Should get many years and miles out of it Car needed minor repair after 3 weeks and Dealer covered costs as well as a loaner vehicle.

Not exactly a sports car, but a Grand Coupe withV6
By louspag@msn.com

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With the V6, the EX-L Coupe is more Acura than Honda. I've owned 2 BMW's, and I'm used to a "driver's car". Handling-wise, this is no BMW, but power-wise, the V^ certainly does not disappoint. This car is tops for reliability and reasonable dealer service fees. It is also a super safe vehicle. I bought this one after being rear ended and run over by a Mack truck in a 2008 Honda EX-L V6. No, its not as fun as a BMW, but if you want a nice looking vehicle that is somewhat fun to drive, go for the V6.

Not my Favorite car purchase
By Latasha

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Honda accord after owing a older model Hyundai Xl and although it was a 2011 it didn't run as smoothly as the 2001 Hyundai xl. This Honda is very noisy. The RPM is constantly ramping up once speed increases. I'm not sure if this is normal for these cars, but the Hyundai I had got up to 200k before any major problems start occurring. I can't say I would buy another at this point..