2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: What a great buying experience

2010 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

What a great buying experience!
By Jan T. on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my 2005 Honda Accord EX-L for a 2010, and even though I loved my prior car, I love the new one even better! The new car sits a little higher, and I definitely feel the better pick up that the car has due to higher horsepower. I felt very safe in my former car, and feel very safe in the new one. The salesmen treated me with the utmost respect, and with this new car being my 2nd car purchased at this dealership, I will come back and buy a 3rd in due time! I've already referred two people to this dealership, and will refer more in the future!!

Having heated leather seats in the winter time is absolutely fantastic! I am now spoiled, and most likely won't buy another car without them. I had XM radio in my former car, and I love having it in the new one!

I've only driven the car for a few weeks now, and so far, I have no suggested improvements to give.