2010 Honda Accord 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation Consumer Review - V6 Oil Consumption

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

V6 Oil Consumption
By thechiefusaf on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle from day one used oil --The break in oil, used by Honda had to be drained and changed in less than 2000 miles Honda attempted several fixes then says its normal to burn one quart every 1000 miles!! My lawnmower does better than that. My old Toyota with almost 200,000 does not burn oil--It will rust out first. The maintance reminder is a joke as it is suppose to get to 15% before oil changes it never gets below 50% and there is no oil reading on stick. I have checked this on line and its a big problem with Honda as reflected by many many other owners. My plan is to use the Lemon Law and possibly use Chapter 93A in Massachusetts against American Honda.

Favorite Features

The inside room

Suggested Improvements

More comfortable seats Solve the oil consumption issue and stop dancing around the it by saying, " 1 quart of oil every 1000 miles is normal". Fix the maintance minder or do away with it right now its a joke. Its deceptave to say anything else.