So far, so good...
By jimmy on
2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Just got the car. Got black on black, and it is really slick, especially at night. I got the 4-cyl because it was about 2K cheaper than that v6, and I really wanted navigation but that was about another 2K. After driving it, I was surprised at the zip it had as well as the quiet and smooth ride. The v6 is easy to differentiate when compared to 4cyl on most cars, but this 4cyl feels like most other v6's. Drive it and you will see. I did get the bluetooth/heated seats/xm/alloy wheel package, and I couldn't see myself buying the car without these features. The entertainment system in the car is just like the Acura system. It is easy to use, but takes a little getting used to.
Favorite Features
Best thing is that everything works, and is easy to use. The buttons on the dash have huge letters, which is probably a good thing. Everything seems to fit nicely together, without having to reach far for anything. Dual climate works well. Key does many different functions like lower windows.
Suggested Improvements
For some reason, only the driver seat is power... I didn't see much variety with navigation on all the Accords. It seemed like only the high cost Accords (v6) came with this option at the dealer I went to, but not sure if it is like that everywhere. Push button start would be nice. No USB ipod.