2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Smooth and Powerful Ride

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Smooth and Powerful Ride
By Brandon C. on

2010 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After shopping around for months, looking at many makes and models, the Honda Accord EX V-6 ended up being the winner. It replaced my old 1987 4-cyl Toyota Camry. And did I make the right choice. The ride is both smooth and powerful. The 8-way power driver's seat control is great for my big frame. It has a very spacious interior (for a big guy like me) and I like that the rear bench collapses to expand trunk space when I need it. Even though the Accord doesn't get the same great fuel economy as a hybrid would, I'm satisfied with the way it performs. It's a keeper.

The safety systems, tire pressure monitor, sun roof, steering wheel controls, two power supplies and an Auxiliary port for an audio device.

Give customers the choice to pick from all available colors and fabrics. Honda only offers certain colors and fabrics in their Accord line. Increase the MPG. Passenger seat should also have 8-way power controls. Add "1-touch memory pre-sets" for driver's seat settings (for multiple drivers).